Ziwon Wang’s cybernetic sculptures poignantly address the ever increasing relationship between man and technology.
Katya Malakhova made these fine wooden Batman nesting dolls.
Lindsey Bessanson humidifies dead insects, takes them apart, adds decorative gears, and then reassembles them.
Sean Avery makes incredible animal sculptures from shattered CDs.
Nice organic paper sculptures by Swiss artist Valérie Buess.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail