|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Lindon Leader created logotype for “Fedex” company, and his work inspired me
to seek great simplicity in a logo, and at the same time to surprise viewer with deep meaning.
And I try to implement this in my logos. I can’t tell if there is better feeling than my client being mesmerized, surprised or intrigued by my work.
More information: http://bit.ly/VW5aIk
Recently on Design You Trust
- Products of The Day #421
- A New Comic-inspired Mural by Street Artist Deih for UpNorth-Festival in Sulitjelma // Norway
- The World’s Largest Outdoor Mural Created by Street Artists Ella & Pitr in Klepp, Norway
- “Invisible New Yorkers” – A New Mural by German Street Artists “The Weird Crew” in Brooklyn // NYC
- Miniature Food Art Created on Spoons by Romanian Artist Ioana Vanc
- “Never Bring Sand To The Beach” – feat. Model Samii Ryan by Photographer Martin Murillo
- Adorable Portraits of Hip Hop Icons (Jay Z, Eminem, Kendrick Lamar + more) by German Artist Ivan Beslic
- No. 5065 Scooter
- Setting Up a 3-Star Michelin Plate