No other holidays have such a magical and joyous preparation period as Christmas. Make the Christmas even more special by doing something yourself!
If you feel bad about throwing old stuff away, you can solve the problem by repurposing.
What impression does a room full of books make? That’s right! It will immediately make you look smarter! And where do you put books? Exactly, bookshelf! That’s why we made this list of the most creative designs out there. Which one would you put at your house?
We are frequently taught not to judge a book by its cover, but in sales beauty is often skin deep. The first impression is created by the packaging of a product, and sometimes it’s all it takes for us to want it. Just think about it, how many times you bought some useless stuff just because it was packed nicely?
It’s hard to believe, but up until the 1950’s, t-shirts were still considered underwear until Marlon Brando, John Wayne, and James Dean shocked Americans by wearing their “underwear” on television. Now, after more than 50 years, there are thousands of creative T-shirt designs out there. Some of the best ones are on this list.
“My Modern Met” recently asked if street art was getting bigger and bigger these days. Our answer is yes, and to prove that, we even made our own list of wonderful large scale street art murals from around the world.
Common shapes for infusers include spherical, conical and cylindrical, but usual things does not interest us. That’s why we’ve picked these unique and creative tea infusers!
Deep Tea Diver Infuser
Arta Tea Leaf Infuser
Duckie Tea Infuser
The custom of giving and receiving finger rings dates back over approximately 6,000 years. They are worn as symbols of friendship, marriage or just as fashion accessories. While most people put rings on any finger they feel comfortable, other consider ring placement in more depth: the finger where a ring is worn and the hand on which it is placed can represent different personality traits.
No matter what side you’re on, young or old, male or female, you are going to love these creative rings!
Unique Jewelry for DJs
Inner Message Ring
Creative Ring by Smiling Silver Smith
If you are a fan of Banksy’s work, then this is a must see! Photographer Nick Stern has recreated the work of the world’s most famous graffiti artist Banksy in real life.
While you may have seen some of them already, Nick has posted a couple of new recreations.
We all have many old and unused items lying around in our homes or garages waiting to be thrown away. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but there’s a great feeling of liberation that comes after shedding old stuff. However, before you start cleaning your home, we want to show you incredibly creative Do It Yourself projects that may change your mind.
1. Cherry Blossom Art from a Recycled Soda Bottle
More info: here
2. Dried Pineapple Flowers
More info: here
3. Solar Bottle Bulb
More info: here
4. Windshield Rainbow
More info: here
5. Cutting Board Bird Feeder
See full list at BoredPanda.com
Brock Davis is a Minneapolis-based artist and creative director with a knack for creating ground-breaking work. Brock has worked in advertising for the past 17 years. When he isn’t busy making ads he’s busy making other things, like one piece of art every day for a year in his “Make Something Cool Every Day” project.
Whether he’s building a tiny treehouse on a head of broccoli or teaching a dog to drive a Subaru, Brock creates every piece with the same purpose in mind: Make work that people want to talk about and have fun doing it.
So, without further ado, here are some incredibly creative food art by Brock Davis.
Cucumber Killer Whale
Cauliflower Nagasaki, 1945
See more at BoredPanda.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All
- Men Are Covering Their Beards In Glitter Just In Time For The Holidays
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather