No other holidays have such a magical and joyous preparation period as Christmas. Make the Christmas even more special by doing something yourself!
If you feel bad about throwing old stuff away, you can solve the problem by repurposing.
What impression does a room full of books make? That’s right! It will immediately make you look smarter! And where do you put books? Exactly, bookshelf! That’s why we made this list of the most creative designs out there. Which one would you put at your house?
We are frequently taught not to judge a book by its cover, but in sales beauty is often skin deep. The first impression is created by the packaging of a product, and sometimes it’s all it takes for us to want it. Just think about it, how many times you bought some useless stuff just because it was packed nicely?
It’s hard to believe, but up until the 1950’s, t-shirts were still considered underwear until Marlon Brando, John Wayne, and James Dean shocked Americans by wearing their “underwear” on television. Now, after more than 50 years, there are thousands of creative T-shirt designs out there. Some of the best ones are on this list.
“My Modern Met” recently asked if street art was getting bigger and bigger these days. Our answer is yes, and to prove that, we even made our own list of wonderful large scale street art murals from around the world.
Common shapes for infusers include spherical, conical and cylindrical, but usual things does not interest us. That’s why we’ve picked these unique and creative tea infusers!
Deep Tea Diver Infuser
Arta Tea Leaf Infuser
Duckie Tea Infuser
The custom of giving and receiving finger rings dates back over approximately 6,000 years. They are worn as symbols of friendship, marriage or just as fashion accessories. While most people put rings on any finger they feel comfortable, other consider ring placement in more depth: the finger where a ring is worn and the hand on which it is placed can represent different personality traits.
No matter what side you’re on, young or old, male or female, you are going to love these creative rings!
Unique Jewelry for DJs
Inner Message Ring
Creative Ring by Smiling Silver Smith
If you are a fan of Banksy’s work, then this is a must see! Photographer Nick Stern has recreated the work of the world’s most famous graffiti artist Banksy in real life.
While you may have seen some of them already, Nick has posted a couple of new recreations.
We all have many old and unused items lying around in our homes or garages waiting to be thrown away. I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but there’s a great feeling of liberation that comes after shedding old stuff. However, before you start cleaning your home, we want to show you incredibly creative Do It Yourself projects that may change your mind.
1. Cherry Blossom Art from a Recycled Soda Bottle
More info: here
2. Dried Pineapple Flowers
More info: here
3. Solar Bottle Bulb
More info: here
4. Windshield Rainbow
More info: here
5. Cutting Board Bird Feeder
See full list at BoredPanda.com
Brock Davis is a Minneapolis-based artist and creative director with a knack for creating ground-breaking work. Brock has worked in advertising for the past 17 years. When he isn’t busy making ads he’s busy making other things, like one piece of art every day for a year in his “Make Something Cool Every Day” project.
Whether he’s building a tiny treehouse on a head of broccoli or teaching a dog to drive a Subaru, Brock creates every piece with the same purpose in mind: Make work that people want to talk about and have fun doing it.
So, without further ado, here are some incredibly creative food art by Brock Davis.
Cucumber Killer Whale
Cauliflower Nagasaki, 1945
See more at BoredPanda.com
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church
- India To Use 3D Paintings As Speed Breakers To Slow Down Dangerous Drivers
- After The Apocalypse: Emotionally Impacting Illustrations By Jonas De Ro
- Glamorous NSFW Paintings By Konstantin Razumov
- Get Lost In The Majesty Of These Incredible Photos From Australia
- Internet In Real Life: This Small Italian Village Became A Web 2.0 Intervention Project
- This Woman Captures Charming Photos Of Her Lovely Giant Teddy Bear
- Edouard Martinet’s Masterfully Sculpted Animals And Insects Made From Bicycle, Car And Motorcycle Parts