A graduate of the Atelier de Sevres and EPSAA, Caroline Andrieu is the art director of Condé Nast digital’s department for its Vogue & GQ websites. Caroline, fascinated by drawing and realistic outlines, has contributed to magazine such as Vanidad and SoChic, designs for the young Gat Rimon brand and regularly contributes to Diesel Fragrance Factory website.
When she’s not drawing, she can be found careeing round the street of Paris on her fixed-gear bicycle or on a plane home to Slovakia to see her family and a slice of scrumptious poppy seed cake!
Dynamic Line Portraits by Denver-based artist Jason Thielke. The artist utilizes simple, structural forms to portray stark contrasts within the spirit of his subjects – swirls representing natural beauty and positive energy; straight lines referencing intentional thought and manipulation used to influence others.
César Moreno is an amazing illustrator from Mexico City with a colorful flavor on his work. Colorful illustrations with creative use of line that intricates the eyes and compose some awesome pieces. Check out his work and there are also some videos where you can watch the process.
Patrice Murciano was born in Belfast in 1969. He moved to Montpellier from an early age.
Passion for art early on, it starts reproducing the characters of comics from the age of 6 years, he then goes on to paint his early muses (who at the time of fashion magazine models) to the age of 8 with the makeup of his mother that rests on the rollers to the attic abandoned to tapestry.
He will present his first painting at the age of 12 years in a group exhibition. Inspired by the romantic nude photographer David Hamilton, he shall cease to paint these naked veiled himself to get into the picture at the age of 16.
Can’t wait Halloween?
Get ready for making this scary and yummy cupcakes !
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Why Is This Little House In The Middle Of The Street In New York?
- Meet Smoothie, The World’s Most Photogenic Cat
- Venezuelan Crisis Leaves Families With Empty Fridges
- Explorer Matthias Haker Discovers Crumbling Churches, Overgrown Synagogues and Golden Chapels
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- World War II Paintings From The Soviet Union
- Sense Of Water: The First And Highly Anticipated Photo Book By Finnish Photographer Susanna Majuri
- Man Dresses Up Every Sunday To Take His Grandmother To Church