A graduate of the Atelier de Sevres and EPSAA, Caroline Andrieu is the art director of Condé Nast digital’s department for its Vogue & GQ websites. Caroline, fascinated by drawing and realistic outlines, has contributed to magazine such as Vanidad and SoChic, designs for the young Gat Rimon brand and regularly contributes to Diesel Fragrance Factory website.
When she’s not drawing, she can be found careeing round the street of Paris on her fixed-gear bicycle or on a plane home to Slovakia to see her family and a slice of scrumptious poppy seed cake!
Dynamic Line Portraits by Denver-based artist Jason Thielke. The artist utilizes simple, structural forms to portray stark contrasts within the spirit of his subjects – swirls representing natural beauty and positive energy; straight lines referencing intentional thought and manipulation used to influence others.
César Moreno is an amazing illustrator from Mexico City with a colorful flavor on his work. Colorful illustrations with creative use of line that intricates the eyes and compose some awesome pieces. Check out his work and there are also some videos where you can watch the process.
Patrice Murciano was born in Belfast in 1969. He moved to Montpellier from an early age.
Passion for art early on, it starts reproducing the characters of comics from the age of 6 years, he then goes on to paint his early muses (who at the time of fashion magazine models) to the age of 8 with the makeup of his mother that rests on the rollers to the attic abandoned to tapestry.
He will present his first painting at the age of 12 years in a group exhibition. Inspired by the romantic nude photographer David Hamilton, he shall cease to paint these naked veiled himself to get into the picture at the age of 16.
Can’t wait Halloween?
Get ready for making this scary and yummy cupcakes !
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Tests Her Skills With A One Dollar Camera
- You’ll Be Amazed After Seeing The Classy Interior Of This Rolls-Royce!
- Crashed Car Randomly Gets A Golden Makeover
- An Artist Creates A Life-Size Sculpture Of A Pianist, Made Of 210,000 Matches
- Living Planet Index Report In Pictures
- A Look Back At The First Tucker Torpedo Prototype From 1946
- This Guy And His Wife Hosted An Awesome Walking Dead Premiere Party
- Some Guy Is Leaving Hilarious Fake Trivia Books In Bookstores
- Artist Maria Gasanova Paints Live Models To Look Like Watercolour Masterpieces
- The Hofskirkja Church – The Only Church Left With A Grass Rooftop
- Someone Is Hiding Dirty Texts In Beautiful Photos And It’s Hilarious
- Intimate Murals Revive Abandoned Buildings Around The World
- Projection-Mapped PDA Puts Kissing Couples On Display In Paris
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above