|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
A graduate of the Atelier de Sevres and EPSAA, Caroline Andrieu is the art director of Condé Nast digital’s department for its Vogue & GQ websites. Caroline, fascinated by drawing and realistic outlines, has contributed to magazine such as Vanidad and SoChic, designs for the young Gat Rimon brand and regularly contributes to Diesel Fragrance Factory website.
When she’s not drawing, she can be found careeing round the street of Paris on her fixed-gear bicycle or on a plane home to Slovakia to see her family and a slice of scrumptious poppy seed cake!
Dynamic Line Portraits by Denver-based artist Jason Thielke. The artist utilizes simple, structural forms to portray stark contrasts within the spirit of his subjects – swirls representing natural beauty and positive energy; straight lines referencing intentional thought and manipulation used to influence others.
César Moreno is an amazing illustrator from Mexico City with a colorful flavor on his work. Colorful illustrations with creative use of line that intricates the eyes and compose some awesome pieces. Check out his work and there are also some videos where you can watch the process.
Patrice Murciano was born in Belfast in 1969. He moved to Montpellier from an early age.
Passion for art early on, it starts reproducing the characters of comics from the age of 6 years, he then goes on to paint his early muses (who at the time of fashion magazine models) to the age of 8 with the makeup of his mother that rests on the rollers to the attic abandoned to tapestry.
He will present his first painting at the age of 12 years in a group exhibition. Inspired by the romantic nude photographer David Hamilton, he shall cease to paint these naked veiled himself to get into the picture at the age of 16.
Can’t wait Halloween?
Get ready for making this scary and yummy cupcakes !
Recently on Design You Trust
- Jon Burgerman’s Famous Friends: Artist Collages Himself with Celebrities
- Artist Uses Maps As Canvase For Striking Ink And Pencil Drawings
- Moon-Shaped Building By Moon Hoon Architects
- Elegant Pictures from World Aquatics Championships 2015
- 35 Creative DIY Heart Symbols
- Double Exposure – PSD Template
- Break – Free Typeface
- Professional Newsletter Templates
- Artist Creates Delicious Smoothie Blends to Match Pantone Color Swatches
- Photographer Took Photos Of Pan Bottoms, Which Are Visually Similar To A Planet’s Surface