The outcome of adding layer after layer of the lowercase letters is a unique blueprint, a view of the core shape of each font and its character.
Shop online at www.archetypes.es.
Project awarded in TDC 2012: Type Directors Club – Excellence in Typography Certificate.
Label design for Grupo Caballero’s new rhum, by Tres Tipos Gráficos.
The goal was to emphasize the product’s caribbean roots by stamping its name “Contrabando” (meaning smuggling in spanish) forcefully over the traditional graphic imagery, as if local customs had busted an original foreign product.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rare Photos That Captured Incredible Moments from History
- Street Artist’s “Celebrity Takeover” In Hosier Lane, Melbourne
- Classic Cars Vs. Their Modern Versions
- Ethereal Nature Tattoos Inspired By Changing Seasons
- Revenant Bear Mauls Comic-Con: Ex-‘Mythbusters’ Host’s Annual Incognito Costume Includes Leonardo DiCaprio Corpse