The outcome of adding layer after layer of the lowercase letters is a unique blueprint, a view of the core shape of each font and its character.
Shop online at www.archetypes.es.
Project awarded in TDC 2012: Type Directors Club – Excellence in Typography Certificate.
Label design for Grupo Caballero’s new rhum, by Tres Tipos Gráficos.
The goal was to emphasize the product’s caribbean roots by stamping its name “Contrabando” (meaning smuggling in spanish) forcefully over the traditional graphic imagery, as if local customs had busted an original foreign product.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Frog That Looks Like Princess Leia Sparks Photoshop Battle, And The Results Are Hilarious
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Watch This Artist Draw Doodles To Promote His Favourite Makers In A fun And Creative Way
- Dramatic Underwater Portraits That Are Reflective Of Overcoming Troubles In Artist’s Life
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- An ‘Infinite’ Galaxy Puzzle That Can Be Built In Any Direction
- Beautiful And Tasty “Sushi Cakes” Are Now Very Popular In Japan
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva