The outcome of adding layer after layer of the lowercase letters is a unique blueprint, a view of the core shape of each font and its character.
Shop online at www.archetypes.es.
Project awarded in TDC 2012: Type Directors Club – Excellence in Typography Certificate.
Label design for Grupo Caballero’s new rhum, by Tres Tipos Gráficos.
The goal was to emphasize the product’s caribbean roots by stamping its name “Contrabando” (meaning smuggling in spanish) forcefully over the traditional graphic imagery, as if local customs had busted an original foreign product.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station