The outcome of adding layer after layer of the lowercase letters is a unique blueprint, a view of the core shape of each font and its character.
Shop online at www.archetypes.es.
Project awarded in TDC 2012: Type Directors Club – Excellence in Typography Certificate.
Label design for Grupo Caballero’s new rhum, by Tres Tipos Gráficos.
The goal was to emphasize the product’s caribbean roots by stamping its name “Contrabando” (meaning smuggling in spanish) forcefully over the traditional graphic imagery, as if local customs had busted an original foreign product.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia