Select Connection Concierge is a privately owned premier boutique specializing in matchmaking for upscale, educated, accomplished singles passionately searching for a meaningful and long lasting relationship.
The company was looking to brand themselves in an elegant, simple sort of way. We came up with a simple gold logo that uses two “S” as an iconic symbol for the company. The business cards are simple, but include foil stamp, embossing, and spot UV to give them that elegant “pop.” The website is also super simple and clean design but incorporates parallax scrolling and responsive functions to give it a sophisticated edge. Work done under Mascot Agency.
Mascot Agency™ is a Saint Louis-based advertising & online marketing company specializing in web design & development, branding & identity, creative consulting, email marketing, print design, graphic design, search engine optimization, and e-commerce.
Here are some motivational wallpapers for you.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Handcrafted Floor Rugs By SurfaceWerks
- DIY Bullet Casing Earphones
- We Are Animals: Honest Illustrations By Andrea Radeck
- Lucas Levitan Beautifully Adds Cartoons To Photographs
- Photographer Creates Imaginative Images Of Her Daughter And Her Shadow
- A Former Janitor Collects And Photographs The Items Seized From Immigrants And Thrown Away By U.S. Customs And Border Patrol
- Artist Leaves Dress In The Dead Sea For 2 Years And It Turns Into Glittering Salt Crystal Masterpiece
- Polish Street Artist Just Unveiled Art Installations In Poland Which Are Based On Advertising Columns
- Bad Moon Rising
- Project Mermaids Lets Ocean-Lovers Don Tails And Live Out Their Siren Fantasies
- Portuguese Street Artist Wrapped Up A Giant Squirrel On The Streets Of Tallinn In Estonia
- Gorgeous Recipes Show Avocado Slices Arranged In Swirls, Shaped Into Roses
- Funny And Creative Illustrations Of Visual Puns That Will Make You Laugh
- An Artist Combines Famous Brands Logotypes With Classical Painting
- The Elephant That Was Injured By A Landmine Gets Her New Artificial Leg