Select Connection Concierge is a privately owned premier boutique specializing in matchmaking for upscale, educated, accomplished singles passionately searching for a meaningful and long lasting relationship.
The company was looking to brand themselves in an elegant, simple sort of way. We came up with a simple gold logo that uses two “S” as an iconic symbol for the company. The business cards are simple, but include foil stamp, embossing, and spot UV to give them that elegant “pop.” The website is also super simple and clean design but incorporates parallax scrolling and responsive functions to give it a sophisticated edge. Work done under Mascot Agency.
Mascot Agency™ is a Saint Louis-based advertising & online marketing company specializing in web design & development, branding & identity, creative consulting, email marketing, print design, graphic design, search engine optimization, and e-commerce.
Here are some motivational wallpapers for you.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building
- Street Artist Okuda Transforms An Abandoned House Into An Universal Chapel
- Playboy Model Sara Jean Underwood Dresses Up As Your Favorite Star Wars Characters
- These Hilarious Cats Look Like Furry Catbuses Come To Life