Web Design project for The Pour House STL
Select Connection Concierge is a privately owned premier boutique specializing in matchmaking for upscale, educated, accomplished singles passionately searching for a meaningful and long lasting relationship.
The company was looking to brand themselves in an elegant, simple sort of way. We came up with a simple gold logo that uses two “S” as an iconic symbol for the company. The business cards are simple, but include foil stamp, embossing, and spot UV to give them that elegant “pop.” The website is also super simple and clean design but incorporates parallax scrolling and responsive functions to give it a sophisticated edge. Work done under Mascot Agency.
Mascot Agency™ is a Saint Louis-based advertising & online marketing company specializing in web design & development, branding & identity, creative consulting, email marketing, print design, graphic design, search engine optimization, and e-commerce.
Here are some motivational wallpapers for you.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Classic Albums drawn by Six-Years Old Artist
- Ksenia Schnaider SS16 Lookbook
- Taylor Wessing Portrait Prize 2015
- 2015 Fritz Pölking Nature Photography Prize
- Australian Life Prize 2015
- GDT European Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2015
- A Century of Gorgeous Portraits from The Photographers 2015
- Artist Uses Vintage File Folders And Index Cards To Create Geometric Collages
- Artist Creates Paper And Wooden Birds By Hand-Cutting Every Feather
- Origami Artist Creates A New Paper Crane Daily For 365 Days
- Watercolour Paintings That Depict The Energy Of Birds And Animals
- Primeval Symbiosis: A Tree-Inspired Single Pole Home
- Prints of Iconic Automobiles
- Lara Stone by Alique
- Gigi Hadid and Domhnall Gleeson by Mario Testino