Select Connection Concierge is a privately owned premier boutique specializing in matchmaking for upscale, educated, accomplished singles passionately searching for a meaningful and long lasting relationship.
The company was looking to brand themselves in an elegant, simple sort of way. We came up with a simple gold logo that uses two “S” as an iconic symbol for the company. The business cards are simple, but include foil stamp, embossing, and spot UV to give them that elegant “pop.” The website is also super simple and clean design but incorporates parallax scrolling and responsive functions to give it a sophisticated edge. Work done under Mascot Agency.
Mascot Agency™ is a Saint Louis-based advertising & online marketing company specializing in web design & development, branding & identity, creative consulting, email marketing, print design, graphic design, search engine optimization, and e-commerce.
Here are some motivational wallpapers for you.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits