Off The Beaten Track, an exclusive documentary we dive into the colorful, creative and resolutely innovative world of BURAKA SOM SISTEMA. Lisbon to Luanda, from Caracas to Mumbai via London, discover the history of Buraka Som Sistema, the group that propelled Kuduro on the front of the international scene.
The maestro David Bowie just deliver us his latest video for “Love is Lost” remixed by DFA and imaged by Barnaby Roper.
Watch the video here.
Discover this great collaboration between the brazilian brand Havaianas et the australian lifestyle photographer Aquabumps called ‘The Caribbean Look”. A behind the scene video that puts us ahead the passion and energy of these two entities.
Take a closer look here
Some pieces of wood, coloured metal connectors, and straps to hold, here are the only accessories of the “Nomadic Furniture” backpack create by the spanish designer/artist Jorge Penadés. A very cool and useful concept called Nomadic Furniture.
Check out here
Have you ever dreamed of eating a Trojan Burger, a Casino Burger or a King Arthur Burger ? This was achieved by “Quentin et Thomas” in their works “Fat and Furious Burger “.
Their twenty creations here
Great new ad campaign by the english luxury brand “Burberry”. It’s christmas here !
Here is a really cool project supported by an australian called Sibling. These walking shelters allow you to have style while dry.
See more about this charity project here
Here is the tribute car to the ex-bugatti boss Meo Constantini. A 2 million car produced in three copies. Hurry up if you want to buy it!
Otherwise you can always explore more pictures here.
Who has never dreamed to go on an adventure with its own old van, surf the oceans, meet people, and just chill? Fergus did it and it is told in a beautiful short film awarded at the London Surf Film Festival.
The famous Nixon’s “Time Teller” is out for a new collaboration with the french house Colette, in an “ultra exclusive” edition limited to 100 copies.
See more here
The pictures of the new London Bridge over the River Thames just been unveiled. This is the Heatherwick Studio has won the project with their garden bridge.
More pictures here
Here is the last trailer of the famous Call of Duty. Called “Ghost” the game is launched the 5th November on all the main game console. Featuring Megan Fox, the trailer follows four friends in Las Vegas during a serious action against the enemy.
Watch the trailer
A few weeks ago, took place the traditionnal Albuquerque Ballon Fiesta.
Here is the timelapse of the event. An inspirational video with more than 700 balloons.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century