Off The Beaten Track, an exclusive documentary we dive into the colorful, creative and resolutely innovative world of BURAKA SOM SISTEMA. Lisbon to Luanda, from Caracas to Mumbai via London, discover the history of Buraka Som Sistema, the group that propelled Kuduro on the front of the international scene.
The maestro David Bowie just deliver us his latest video for “Love is Lost” remixed by DFA and imaged by Barnaby Roper.
Watch the video here.
Discover this great collaboration between the brazilian brand Havaianas et the australian lifestyle photographer Aquabumps called ‘The Caribbean Look”. A behind the scene video that puts us ahead the passion and energy of these two entities.
Take a closer look here
Some pieces of wood, coloured metal connectors, and straps to hold, here are the only accessories of the “Nomadic Furniture” backpack create by the spanish designer/artist Jorge Penadés. A very cool and useful concept called Nomadic Furniture.
Check out here
Have you ever dreamed of eating a Trojan Burger, a Casino Burger or a King Arthur Burger ? This was achieved by “Quentin et Thomas” in their works “Fat and Furious Burger “.
Their twenty creations here
Great new ad campaign by the english luxury brand “Burberry”. It’s christmas here !
Here is a really cool project supported by an australian called Sibling. These walking shelters allow you to have style while dry.
See more about this charity project here
Here is the tribute car to the ex-bugatti boss Meo Constantini. A 2 million car produced in three copies. Hurry up if you want to buy it!
Otherwise you can always explore more pictures here.
Who has never dreamed to go on an adventure with its own old van, surf the oceans, meet people, and just chill? Fergus did it and it is told in a beautiful short film awarded at the London Surf Film Festival.
The famous Nixon’s “Time Teller” is out for a new collaboration with the french house Colette, in an “ultra exclusive” edition limited to 100 copies.
See more here
The pictures of the new London Bridge over the River Thames just been unveiled. This is the Heatherwick Studio has won the project with their garden bridge.
More pictures here
Here is the last trailer of the famous Call of Duty. Called “Ghost” the game is launched the 5th November on all the main game console. Featuring Megan Fox, the trailer follows four friends in Las Vegas during a serious action against the enemy.
Watch the trailer
A few weeks ago, took place the traditionnal Albuquerque Ballon Fiesta.
Here is the timelapse of the event. An inspirational video with more than 700 balloons.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan