Off The Beaten Track, an exclusive documentary we dive into the colorful, creative and resolutely innovative world of BURAKA SOM SISTEMA. Lisbon to Luanda, from Caracas to Mumbai via London, discover the history of Buraka Som Sistema, the group that propelled Kuduro on the front of the international scene.
The maestro David Bowie just deliver us his latest video for “Love is Lost” remixed by DFA and imaged by Barnaby Roper.
Watch the video here.
Discover this great collaboration between the brazilian brand Havaianas et the australian lifestyle photographer Aquabumps called ‘The Caribbean Look”. A behind the scene video that puts us ahead the passion and energy of these two entities.
Take a closer look here
Some pieces of wood, coloured metal connectors, and straps to hold, here are the only accessories of the “Nomadic Furniture” backpack create by the spanish designer/artist Jorge Penadés. A very cool and useful concept called Nomadic Furniture.
Check out here
Have you ever dreamed of eating a Trojan Burger, a Casino Burger or a King Arthur Burger ? This was achieved by “Quentin et Thomas” in their works “Fat and Furious Burger “.
Their twenty creations here
Great new ad campaign by the english luxury brand “Burberry”. It’s christmas here !
Here is a really cool project supported by an australian called Sibling. These walking shelters allow you to have style while dry.
See more about this charity project here
Here is the tribute car to the ex-bugatti boss Meo Constantini. A 2 million car produced in three copies. Hurry up if you want to buy it!
Otherwise you can always explore more pictures here.
Who has never dreamed to go on an adventure with its own old van, surf the oceans, meet people, and just chill? Fergus did it and it is told in a beautiful short film awarded at the London Surf Film Festival.
The famous Nixon’s “Time Teller” is out for a new collaboration with the french house Colette, in an “ultra exclusive” edition limited to 100 copies.
See more here
The pictures of the new London Bridge over the River Thames just been unveiled. This is the Heatherwick Studio has won the project with their garden bridge.
More pictures here
Here is the last trailer of the famous Call of Duty. Called “Ghost” the game is launched the 5th November on all the main game console. Featuring Megan Fox, the trailer follows four friends in Las Vegas during a serious action against the enemy.
Watch the trailer
A few weeks ago, took place the traditionnal Albuquerque Ballon Fiesta.
Here is the timelapse of the event. An inspirational video with more than 700 balloons.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World