Mambo Unlimited Ideas introduces new Carousel suspension lamp, a 5 lampshade lamp supported by an harmonious iron structure. Been presented in 2 color combinations: white+yellow and cooper+black, with the signature of the designer Cláudia Melo, it’s undoubtedly a piece of sophisticated beauty.
Meet the tile panels Douro and Tejo, products designed by Cláudia Melo for Mambo Unlimited Ideas
Recently presented at Maison&Objet, in Paris, these panels entirely made with portuguese traditional tiles, hand painted and 100% handmade where a great success.
In accord to other Mambo design pieces, the client can customize its Douro or Tejo panel, choosing the size and tile color.
Meet the the whole Space family.
Friendly natural oak and walnut storage pieces of furniture that will love and be loved in any space or environment.
The designer of this collection is Cláudia Melo, who designed Space for Ettero collection – by Mambo Unlimited Ideas.
Visit Mambo on social network:
New armchair for ETTERO collection
Recently presented at Milan’s Salone del Mobile 2013, the CROIX armchair has been our latest treasure. Designed by the designer Cláudia Melo for Mambo Unlimited Ideas – Ettero Design collection, this piece of furniture combines comfort, design, modernity, and sophistication in one piece. Available in two different versions, this armchair has a strong character and is highly versatile because you can choose its fabric, so it will always fit in your place!
Croix is not only an elegant design piece, it is an armchair with a rich and unique soul.
Mambo Unlimited Ideas and designer Cláudia Melo presents Circus lamp collection: new versions in brass and lacquered white. An exquisite new version for Circus majestic lamps, just for ETTERO.
Besides its beautiful form, its light is very comfortable, because it has several abatjours and it becomes diffuse.
It turns out to be a piece that fulfill a whole room and make it ideal and comfy.
Here’s the new Bar from Mambo’s ETTERO Design Collection, JAZZ.
Like all the other pieces from ETTERO, JAZZ is customizable. In its lacquered finishing and brass handlers, you can choose its colors.
Dare to meet JAZZ, a trendy, geometrical, seductive and elegant piece that is going to make you fall in love with it.
Meet Doble, the new armchair designed by Cláudia Melo for Mambo Unlimited Ideas‘ ETTERO collection.
Along with its elegant and beautiful shape, this armchair gain extra points for its versatility. Because this armchair is made in two parts, you can make your own Doble by choosing the color combination (from a wide range of choices) or material (cow leather and fabric).
Doble is like a chameleon, it adapts itself just to please you!
Eli is the new member of the ETTERO collection designed by Claudia Melo for Mambo Unlimited Ideas.
You can make whatever you want of it, choose from a wide range of colors, and combine it as you prefer. It is very versatile and suitable for all environments. You can also choose the size and use it as a coffee table or puff! The possibilities are endless.
Have fun with Eli, it’s delicious!
STAR is a collection of three pendant lamps (Star, Star I, Star II) made of polished copper designed by Cláudia Melo for Mambo‘s ETTERO design collection.
It’s a lamp with personality with a diffuse and very comfortable light that could fit in a wide range of environments.
STAR lightness looks like it floats in the air. When moving its shape changes. It never looks the same.
It’s the perfect balance between elegance and irreverence.
Mambo Unlimited Ideas:
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 17,069 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 4,794 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,019 - Inspirations
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 849 - Photography
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 796 - Photography
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 787 - Travel
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 785 - Photography
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 741 - Travel
- Photographer Peter Thorne Captures Adorable Photos Of Toronto’s Chubby Cats Views today: 605 - Animals
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 584 - Design
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 538 - Inspirations
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 531 - Animals
- These Sad Dogs Outside Shops Will Make You Cry Views today: 510 - Animals
- Stunning Photo Art By Erwin Olaf Views today: 505 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 439 - Travel