We’ve decided to start doing giveaways to our loyal readers every Wednesday. WIN-IT Wednesday will take place every Wednesday and will end at 3pm EST on Friday. We will announce the winner on our Facebook fan page. To kick off our new tradition, we will be giving away an awesome Camera Lens Travel Mug.
The Swiss design team Camenzind Evolution was responsible for this masterpiece and has design other notable Google offices in the past. The office opened in December and features 490 workspaces.
Be the envy of all your Star War friends. Look geeky and sexy at the same time.
These guys have come up with a great idea. Who doesn’t love morninghead!!
Some LEGO employees get LEGO minifig business cards! This is a very unique way to get your brand out. The minifigs are designed to look like them.
Swimming laps without having to ome up for air. With the Powerbreather Sealed Snorkel you can keep your head down which not only reduces neck fatigue but will help you have more productive training sessions. This thing is like something you would expect from James Bond but in reality the idea is quite simple. The valves keep water out of the breathing system while allowing fresh and spent air to escape.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War