We’ve decided to start doing giveaways to our loyal readers every Wednesday. WIN-IT Wednesday will take place every Wednesday and will end at 3pm EST on Friday. We will announce the winner on our Facebook fan page. To kick off our new tradition, we will be giving away an awesome Camera Lens Travel Mug.
The Swiss design team Camenzind Evolution was responsible for this masterpiece and has design other notable Google offices in the past. The office opened in December and features 490 workspaces.
Be the envy of all your Star War friends. Look geeky and sexy at the same time.
These guys have come up with a great idea. Who doesn’t love morninghead!!
Some LEGO employees get LEGO minifig business cards! This is a very unique way to get your brand out. The minifigs are designed to look like them.
Swimming laps without having to ome up for air. With the Powerbreather Sealed Snorkel you can keep your head down which not only reduces neck fatigue but will help you have more productive training sessions. This thing is like something you would expect from James Bond but in reality the idea is quite simple. The valves keep water out of the breathing system while allowing fresh and spent air to escape.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- This Company Creates Unique Carved Wood Cases For Your Phone
- French Artist Makes Louvre Pyramid ‘Disappear’ In Optical Illusion
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest