Great commercial for Sinner, their new campaign As I Am is turned into a amazing video including World Champion Kite Surfing Kevin Langeree, World Champion Wakeboarden Maxine Sapulette, DJ and Music Producer Carita la Nina and Artist Freek Hakvoort. The commercial was made by Studio Raar from Amsterdam.
Found this pearl of a movie shot for the Dutch (Amsterdam) denim brand Blue Blood, shot by Studio Raar a concept studio also based in Amsterdam. Beautiful cinematographic style (bit Derek Cianfrance style). Love the vintage Alfa Romeo that appears as a guest star. Obviously shot in capital of the Netherlands – Amsterdam.
If you are in need of some damn good concepts, graphic or industrial design, top notch video’s or just a good massage. Well get in contact with RAAR.
From time to time at Studio Raar whilst waiting for your phone call we prepare our self for your upcoming mega project, we keep our team on edge by presenting them the purple touch of love. Our large purple friend does the trick every time we are in need for the extra adrenaline boost.
Just have a look at their funny movie they made!
Check out this funny movie Dutch concept Studio Raar made for their Asia move to Hong Kong. For more info visit their site.
We found this crazy shoot for Dutch magazine “JFK” with famous Dutch singers from the Netherlands Nick & Simon announcing their new album “sterker”. Concept for this shoot was developed by Studio Raar “a multidisciplinary branding studio with some crazy ass work take a look at their website Apparently Nick & Simon are sweet boys and the concept is to get a look at their dark side. Photography done by Ruud Baan Styling Kim Keizer
Check out this crazy cool video clip done by Amsterdam/Dutch based guys called Studio Raar & Ruud Baan for artist called Dio. Theme and title of the song is Dracula, a well known and a often used subject. This is a nice and modern translation! For more details and background information check their site.
For the London 2012 Olympics Nike hooked up with one of the best Dutch photographers around Ruud Baan to capture the Taiwanese Taekwondo athlete Tseng Li-Cheng. She took home the Bronze medal in the Taekwondo 57kg category. Nike Taiwan / Photography Ruud Baan / Art Director Queenie He’ / Postproduction WantedPictures
Design studio Raar (translated from Dutch means Strange) is one crazy bunch of dudes! To celebrate their expansion from 2 to 3 they did a photoshoot with Dutch based photographer Jennifer Muller and capture that wicked Purple style into a serie of cool shots. They claim that their blood is purple instead of red! The three members all have their own weapon of choice and that is translated into their shots. Have a peek at this great piece of work!
For the Olympic Games 2012 in London Nike Asia asked the famous Dutch photographer Ruud Baan from the Netherlands to capture their olympians in a heroic way practicing their sport. Zhu Fang Yu, Liu Wei and Wang Shi Peng for basketball and Xue Chen and Zhang Xi for ladies beach volleyball. This is the first release of images and will be followed by additional images soon.
There’s a new denim brand in town arrived from Amsterdam the Netherlands K.O.I. “Recycle, Repair, Re-use” is their motto – not what you would expect as a business philosophy. It is all about sustainability and jeans with the dominance of mass production. For Dutch premium denim label Kings of Indigo, going green is not simply a corporate responsibility, it is in fact their main priority.
Established by Tony Tonnaer in 2011, K.O.I. prides itself in crafting American classics with a Japanese eye for detail. Made close to home from recycled cotton and organic fabrics, the denim is cut into authentic, five-pocket silhouettes with clean lines and crisp details. Each pair is built to last so that customers can enjoy their denim for as long as possible. The brand even maintains a denim repair service and encourages its customers to return their old jeans when purchasing new ones.
Their graphic design is done by Amsterdam based agency Pirate.
Dutch/Amsterdam based fashion & concept label “We Are Niche” by Ose Cornelisse & Bastiaan Thijssen launched their first collection with a love story video filmed in Paris France. Featuring French artists Bonjour Gaston, they also take credit for the soundtrack of the video. The video was shot by Studio Raar & Ruud Baan
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 14,327 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 3,809 - Design
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 776 - Photography
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 693 - Photography
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 663 - Inspirations
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 659 - Travel
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 649 - Photography
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 641 - Travel
- Photographer Peter Thorne Captures Adorable Photos Of Toronto’s Chubby Cats Views today: 547 - Animals
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 481 - Animals
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master Views today: 468 - Inspirations
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 465 - Design
- Stunning Photo Art By Erwin Olaf Views today: 432 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 350 - Travel
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 340 - Inspirations