Men love rough furniture designs and bolder colors such as grey, black, and dark brown because they prefer things that remind them of a cave. When they want to impress the dates that they invite to their bachelors pads, they know the importance of keeping their living rooms looking good. You can therefore make your living room a permanent stylish, fine and elegant living home by using a few ideas.
Till Könneker discovered a brilliant way to create a storage facility known as “The Living Cube”. With the help of two of his friends, he was able to design and produce a unique piece of furniture. It combines an external storage section with an inner storage enclosure and a loft bed on top. Here is a brief description of this creative design project. MORE PICTURES
More and more single men and women are choosing a studio apartment type over other types of small apartments because of its undoubtedly benefits. However, a studio apartment comes with one obvious drawback – small in size. Due to its limited space, designing a studio apartment is more than often a very daunting task. Remember that a studio apartment must accommodate various activities, such as cooking, watching TV, playing games or even taking a shower. This is why decorating a small studio apartment requires some efforts and a few groundbreaking ideas. MORE PICTURES
Grace Santorini is an exclusive boutique hotel designed by Divercity and Mplusm. The hotel is included in Tatler’s 2011 list of the 101 Best Hotels in the World and also in the Condé Nast Traveller Gold List 2012 for Best Location in Europe. ‘The Villa’ – 400 sq m offering the ultimate Santorini escape, is the latest addition to the collection of luxury suites.
Located in the beautiful setting of Imerovigli in the northwest of the island, high above the Caldera, the Grace Santorini is the perfect vantage point from which to view the famed Santorini sunsets that envelop the Aegean Sea, and the Cyclades Islands. Read More..
House In The Middle of The Amazonian Forest designed by Brazilian architect Arthur Casas. Located in Iporanga, São Paulo, this symmetrical house consists of an open living room flanked by cubes housing private rooms. Straight, clean and simple lines and the use of green and natural materials such as wood and stone.
Many people like to have live fishes at home. Placing an aquarium is one of the ways to enhance people’s wealth and fortune. Having a fish aquarium can add up to the elite decoration in your home. Round, cylindrical, hexagonal or rectangular shapes are suitable for an aquarium.
The acclaimed Spanish architect Ricardo Bofill rescues an abandoned cement factory to serve as his home and headquarters. In the early 1970s, an abandoned cement factory on the western fringe of Barcelona stood as a crumbling relic of Spain’s industrial past. Where some people would have been daunted or deterred by the vast and derelict site, the architect Ricardo Bofill was inspired.
Hotel Rustico Lugar Do Cotariño located in Spain. The hotel is situated in a hamlet of just 3 houses (all 3 belonging to the hotel), amongst cornfields, eucalyptus and pine trees. The beach is a very short distance from the Coast of Reira. See the rest interiors.
Architect Isabelle Juy of l’ atelier d’ archi turned an old attic in Paris into her dream family home. See the rest photos of Sophisticated Parisian Attic Home.
Escape to where iconic design and contemporary luxury set the stage for exclusive and extraordinary experiences at W Hotels®Worldwide.
From the moment of arrival, guests are invited into surprising, sensory environments where amplified entertainment, vibrant lounges, modern guestrooms and innovative cocktails and cuisine create more than just a hotel experience, but a luxury lifestyle destination.
Each hotel and resort is uniquely inspired by its destination, mixing cutting-edge design with local influences and creating a place to play or work by day or to mix and mingle in high-energy spaces by night. So, while every hotel is unmistakably a W hotel, each has its own personality that is brought to life by our collaborators who are always Continue »
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter