Australian street artist Buff Diss creates works of art out of masking tape.
A Couple of N3rds decided to play with the awkwardness of engagement photos and create a series that is sure to make you laugh.
The Astley Castle near Nuneaton, Warwickshire has been restored and is now open to the public. The castle, which dates back to the 1200s, was damaged by fire in 1978 and had fallen beyond a normal conservation approach.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar