Australian street artist Buff Diss creates works of art out of masking tape.
A Couple of N3rds decided to play with the awkwardness of engagement photos and create a series that is sure to make you laugh.
The Astley Castle near Nuneaton, Warwickshire has been restored and is now open to the public. The castle, which dates back to the 1200s, was damaged by fire in 1978 and had fallen beyond a normal conservation approach.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt