Conventional umbrellas are designed with only rain drops in mind, completely ignoring the effect that wind has on the direction that rain falls. The Rain Shield completely redesigns the every day umbrella, making it far more practical and functional.
Russian street artist Nikita Nomerz makes old buildings come alive by painting facial features on the façade.
Glasgow-based artist Innes McDougall has created these fantastic paintings. See more of Innes Paintings on Enpundit
In a big move for social networking, Instagram has launched their own web profiles for viewing users photographs on the web.
Jung Jun Hwang has designed the iBaby, a home ultrasound device that connects to your iPhone and captures ultrasound images of your unborn baby.
The BioLite is a portable device that features a USB port allowing you to conveniently charge your phone and other electronics without needing to connect to an outlet.
The typewriter simply connects to your computer via USB, and yes, it still writes beautifully on paper if you’d prefer to use it the old fashioned way. See the full post (more photos) on Enpundit
A collection of sixteen popular fonts and the cats that clearly inspired them. See the full post on Enpundit
When it rains, the image of an oak tree appears on the brick wall of an old synagogue in Hartford, Connecticut.
The Dyskograf Record Player translates drawings made using a felt tip pen into a musical sequence.
London-based illustrator Sandra Jawad has created this cool series of portraits, featuring the models in black-and-white and their clothing in color.
Check out this awesome promotional video from the WWF, reminding all who watch that we are all connected.
Not only do these provide cool outdoor lighting, but they would also make great outdoor stools or tables.
The Holga Lens Filter attaches to your iPhone and allows you to take photos in 9 different effects. The lenses are housed in a vintage rotating dial that looks similar to an old phone dial.
Fluid Interfaces Group have invented the EyeRing, a wearable intuitive interface that allows individuals with impaired vision to interact with the world in a way they were never able to before.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope