In a big move for social networking, Instagram has launched their own web profiles for viewing users photographs on the web.
Jung Jun Hwang has designed the iBaby, a home ultrasound device that connects to your iPhone and captures ultrasound images of your unborn baby.
The BioLite is a portable device that features a USB port allowing you to conveniently charge your phone and other electronics without needing to connect to an outlet.
The typewriter simply connects to your computer via USB, and yes, it still writes beautifully on paper if you’d prefer to use it the old fashioned way. See the full post (more photos) on Enpundit
A collection of sixteen popular fonts and the cats that clearly inspired them. See the full post on Enpundit
When it rains, the image of an oak tree appears on the brick wall of an old synagogue in Hartford, Connecticut.
The Dyskograf Record Player translates drawings made using a felt tip pen into a musical sequence.
London-based illustrator Sandra Jawad has created this cool series of portraits, featuring the models in black-and-white and their clothing in color.
Check out this awesome promotional video from the WWF, reminding all who watch that we are all connected.
Not only do these provide cool outdoor lighting, but they would also make great outdoor stools or tables.
The Holga Lens Filter attaches to your iPhone and allows you to take photos in 9 different effects. The lenses are housed in a vintage rotating dial that looks similar to an old phone dial.
Fluid Interfaces Group have invented the EyeRing, a wearable intuitive interface that allows individuals with impaired vision to interact with the world in a way they were never able to before.
Using an airbrush, Ramon Bruin creates these incredibly realistic 3D optical illusions.
France-based design studio Zim and Zou have created this awesome collection entitled Back to Basics that features retro electronics made out of paper.
Not only do these light bulbs and companion app allow you to control the timing of your lighting, but also the color.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Beard Lights Will Turn Your Beard Into A Christmas Tree
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Cantilevered Cabin: Dizzying Alpine Shelter Hangs Off The Edge Of A Cliff
- 2017 Color Of The Year Is Greenery According To PANTONE