Out of 1,517 entries in 161 venues across 3 square miles, there is one installation that’s causing quite a stir at Artprize in Grand Rapids, Michigan. This incredible installation by mixed media artist Richard Morse is called “Stick-to-it-ive-ness: Unwavering pertinacity; perseverance.” The first ArtPrize entry in the water since the inaugural event in 2009, the artwork consists of nine life-size horses made of dead apple trees making their way up the Grand River. Continue »
This hilarious series of animal portraits will definitely make you smile! Created by German photographer Julia Christe, this Freestyle Series captures the motion of various types of dogs as they leap through the air. Continue »
For five days in mid-September, Beakerhead throws an extraordinary five-day-long smash-up filled with extraordinary art, memorizing street installations, and thought-provoking talks. Just like last year, Beakerhead put on an amazing visual display around the city. One thing you can always count on – they always go big. Continue »
While the Web provides artists with a global platform to showcase their work, only a select few can capture the hearts and minds of viewers with their unique and compelling visions. These are the innovators who transcend language barriers: their works immediately grab you, making you believe – if only for a second – that such scenes could actually exist.
Professional sculptor Stefanie Rocknak beat out 265 other artists from 42 states and 13 countries to create a sculpture honoring author and poet Edgar Allan Poe. A five-member artist selection committee decided on Rocknak’s stunning work that shows Poe with a suitcase in hand and a raven in front of him.
DesignCrowd, an online marketplace for graphic design services, recently launched a contest that can only be described as hilarious. Taking a high-res photo of any famous celebrity, they asked designers to use their skills in Photoshop, graphic design or illustration in creating the most realistic hipster possible.
Today, we bring you six talented individuals who look at the world from a unique perspective. These photographers have found a style that’s all their own and the world has come to embrace their incredible vision.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- These Unusual And Sarcastic Illustrations Will Make You Rethink The Way We Live
- Fascinating Infinite Motion GIFs Frozen In Time By Julien Douvier
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- DIY Paper Animal Lamps Turn Your Boring Room Into A Jungle
- Nick Steinberg Captures Breathtaking Landscapes Of Foggy San Francisco’s Climate
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings