With a name like Roadsworth, you could easily guess that this isn’t any ordinary street artist. Though born Peter Gibson, he chose the name Roadsworth because, as he states, “Where Wordsworth is a poet of words, Roadsworth is a poet of roads.”
Call it skill, luck or just being at the right place at the right time. Chris McLennan is an international award winning travel and adventure photographer who’s captured some truly amazing photos of great white sharks breaching.
Mostly seen above mountains or hills, lenticular clouds are extraordinary clouds that, due to their smooth saucer-like shape, are often mistaken for UFOs. Lenticular clouds are formed when a current of moist air is forced upwards as it travels over a mountain, causing the moisture to condense and form a cloud. Compiled for you today, here are 20+ dramatic shots of lenticular clouds.
The art of sculptor Woods Davy is both inspired by nature and composed of natural elements. The artist, who lives and works in Venice, California, creates what he calls a sense of “Western Zen” with his gravity-defying rock sculptures.
Located in Zweibrücken, Germany, The Rose Garden of Princess Hildegard of Bavaria grows more than 60,000 roses of 2,000 varieties and, as a result, Zweibrücken is appropriately known as the City of Roses. In celebration of this alluring flower, German artist Ottmar Hörl developed a massive public art installation, entitled 1,000 Roses for Zweibrücken (2012).
Today, we take a look at six highly talented photographers whose photos of one particular city are far and above the most breathtaking and beautiful we’ve ever seen. To its stunning skyline to its iconic bridges and parks, New York City ranks as one of the most photographed places in the world, for good reason. These photographers do more than just highlight its best features, they make us fall in love with what many call “The City of Dreams” over and over again.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest