Imagine you’re riding the subway. Now, how would you react if a stranger suddenly fell asleep on your shoulder? Brooklyn-based artist George Ferrandi is behind an eye-opening project called “It Felt Like I Knew You” that captures the priceless reactions of commuters when they get a little “too close” to a person they’ve never met.
While there are millions upon millions of websites on the Internet, it’s hard to find ones that will lift your mood and cheer you up. Today, we take a look at six of them. From miniature people to clever street art, these are the websites you can tell your friends about to share a good laugh.
One of the most startling effects of photography is its ability to touch a person’s heart. Just looking at a photo can bring back fond memories or it can remind us of things we wanted to forget. Today, we take a look at six photographers who have created powerful and touching photo series that speak to the heart.
Ready to see a selection of today’s best fine art photography? The International Fine Art Photography Competition (Grand Prix de la Découverte) has just announced its 2013 winners.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Rita Kluge’s Distinctive Photos Capture The Humpback Whale Calving Season In The South Pacific
- Breathtaking Views Of Earth From Above
- This Dad Turns His 6-Year-Old Son’s Drawings Into Reality
- Halloween-Obsessed Couple Build ‘Doll Asylum’ By Filling Home With Mutilated Toys
- Stunning Cosplay Photography By Natasha Firsakova
- Taste Of Insanity: Mindblowing Digital Artworks By Pierre-Alain D
- Brilliant Set Of Illusional Artworks Showing The Real Meaning Of The Word “Creativity”
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus