Imagine you’re riding the subway. Now, how would you react if a stranger suddenly fell asleep on your shoulder? Brooklyn-based artist George Ferrandi is behind an eye-opening project called “It Felt Like I Knew You” that captures the priceless reactions of commuters when they get a little “too close” to a person they’ve never met.
While there are millions upon millions of websites on the Internet, it’s hard to find ones that will lift your mood and cheer you up. Today, we take a look at six of them. From miniature people to clever street art, these are the websites you can tell your friends about to share a good laugh.
One of the most startling effects of photography is its ability to touch a person’s heart. Just looking at a photo can bring back fond memories or it can remind us of things we wanted to forget. Today, we take a look at six photographers who have created powerful and touching photo series that speak to the heart.
Ready to see a selection of today’s best fine art photography? The International Fine Art Photography Competition (Grand Prix de la Découverte) has just announced its 2013 winners.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History