Imagine you’re riding the subway. Now, how would you react if a stranger suddenly fell asleep on your shoulder? Brooklyn-based artist George Ferrandi is behind an eye-opening project called “It Felt Like I Knew You” that captures the priceless reactions of commuters when they get a little “too close” to a person they’ve never met.
While there are millions upon millions of websites on the Internet, it’s hard to find ones that will lift your mood and cheer you up. Today, we take a look at six of them. From miniature people to clever street art, these are the websites you can tell your friends about to share a good laugh.
One of the most startling effects of photography is its ability to touch a person’s heart. Just looking at a photo can bring back fond memories or it can remind us of things we wanted to forget. Today, we take a look at six photographers who have created powerful and touching photo series that speak to the heart.
Ready to see a selection of today’s best fine art photography? The International Fine Art Photography Competition (Grand Prix de la Découverte) has just announced its 2013 winners.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult