Imagine you’re riding the subway. Now, how would you react if a stranger suddenly fell asleep on your shoulder? Brooklyn-based artist George Ferrandi is behind an eye-opening project called “It Felt Like I Knew You” that captures the priceless reactions of commuters when they get a little “too close” to a person they’ve never met.
While there are millions upon millions of websites on the Internet, it’s hard to find ones that will lift your mood and cheer you up. Today, we take a look at six of them. From miniature people to clever street art, these are the websites you can tell your friends about to share a good laugh.
One of the most startling effects of photography is its ability to touch a person’s heart. Just looking at a photo can bring back fond memories or it can remind us of things we wanted to forget. Today, we take a look at six photographers who have created powerful and touching photo series that speak to the heart.
Ready to see a selection of today’s best fine art photography? The International Fine Art Photography Competition (Grand Prix de la Découverte) has just announced its 2013 winners.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Illustrator Draws On Her Self-Portraits To Create Fun, Whimsical Images
- Chalk Artist Reimagines Darth Vader In Steamy 3D Portrait
- Artist Nimbly Creates Incredible Tiny Sculptures From Pencils
- This Golden Carved Nissan GT-R Made A Huge Impression At The Tokyo Motor Show 2016
- Wedding Photo Shoot Goes Wrong After A Snake Makes A Surprise Appearance