Italian artist Alessandro Diddi is not only a skilled illustrator, but he’s also a brilliant creative mind that makes it easy for viewers to believe that his drawings are popping out of the page into the third dimension. His incredible anamorphic illustrations play with light, shading, and perspective to trick the human eye into believing that inanimate sketches have come to life.
Fine art photographer Adrien Broom is in the middle of The Color Project, a magical story about a young girl exploring the world of color. Most impressive is that in her studio, Broom is building 8 distinct sets, each one immersed in color, and each one taking over one month to create and shoot.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt
- Fashion Photographer Imagines Cars As Supermodels
- Illustrator Perfectly Captures The Beauty Of Single Life
- This Old Man Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book