A recent high school graduate, Stephen Criscolo is attending the University of Georgia and studying Photojournalism. Like many young talents, the 19-year-old is completely self-taught. As you can tell by his photo manipulation skills, he’s equally comfortable behind the camera as he is in front of his computer.
Is this not the cutest desert fox? This is just one of many wonderful entries in the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest. Enter now…before it’s too late!
Warning: You will be bitten by the travel bug after seeing this post. Today we’ve rounded up eight of the most beautiful water landscapes in the world. Which of these places do you want to visit?
In this latest My Modern Met exclusive, Banana Republic and Milly NY asked us to show our readers why we love the city we live in, Los Angeles. Check out our adventure as we visited Urs Fischer’s amazing installation at the MOCA, enjoyed a picnic along Santa Monica pier, and stayed at a 1933 Art Deco-inspired hotel.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- This Barber Artist Creates 3D Portraits In People’s Hair
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Frozen Beauty: The Look Inside Europe’s Largest Glacier
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Incredible Colorized Photos Of Soldiers During World War One
- Dramatic Underwater Portraits That Are Reflective Of Overcoming Troubles In Artist’s Life
- This Guy Photoshops His Dog Into A Giant In All His Pics And It’s Hilarious
- An ‘Infinite’ Galaxy Puzzle That Can Be Built In Any Direction
- Watch This Artist Draw Doodles To Promote His Favourite Makers In A fun And Creative Way
- Pawel Gulewicz Creates Anonymous Street Photography Which Asks Who The People We Pass By Every Day Really Are
- This Artist Uses Music Sheets To Create Stunning Illustrations
- Of Course, You Need This 3D Periodic Table Lamp
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando