A recent high school graduate, Stephen Criscolo is attending the University of Georgia and studying Photojournalism. Like many young talents, the 19-year-old is completely self-taught. As you can tell by his photo manipulation skills, he’s equally comfortable behind the camera as he is in front of his computer.
Is this not the cutest desert fox? This is just one of many wonderful entries in the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest. Enter now…before it’s too late!
Warning: You will be bitten by the travel bug after seeing this post. Today we’ve rounded up eight of the most beautiful water landscapes in the world. Which of these places do you want to visit?
In this latest My Modern Met exclusive, Banana Republic and Milly NY asked us to show our readers why we love the city we live in, Los Angeles. Check out our adventure as we visited Urs Fischer’s amazing installation at the MOCA, enjoyed a picnic along Santa Monica pier, and stayed at a 1933 Art Deco-inspired hotel.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Guy Spent 13 Years Growing A Giant Dragon In His Yard
- This Artist Channels His Love Of Comics Into The Most Beautiful Illustrations For Dark
- This Collection Of Web Comics Really Explains What Its Like To Be A Gamer
- 26 Proofs That Love Is In The Little Things
- 100-Year-Old Hand-Colored Postcards Offer A Fascinating Glimpse Of Pre-War Japan
- Classic Literary Scarves Allow You To Literally Wrap Yourself Up In A Good Book
- Japan’s Terrifying Road Is Enough To Give The Most Confident Driver Nightmares
- Bring The Argentinian Grasslands Indoors With These Stunning Handmade Rugs
- Shipwrecks And Deep Ocean Scenes Encapsulated Inside Translucent Whale Sculptures
- This Engineer Creates Incredible 3D Calligraphy That Leaps Off The Page
- Chinese Village Builds Giant Golden Statue Of Mao Zedong
- Street Art That Only Appears When It Rains
- Men And Women Before 10 A.M. By Veronique Vial
- Jellyfish Plants Transform Your Room Into A Underwater Wonderland
- Hairstylist Paints Hair Into Classic Paintings