A recent high school graduate, Stephen Criscolo is attending the University of Georgia and studying Photojournalism. Like many young talents, the 19-year-old is completely self-taught. As you can tell by his photo manipulation skills, he’s equally comfortable behind the camera as he is in front of his computer.
Is this not the cutest desert fox? This is just one of many wonderful entries in the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest. Enter now…before it’s too late!
Warning: You will be bitten by the travel bug after seeing this post. Today we’ve rounded up eight of the most beautiful water landscapes in the world. Which of these places do you want to visit?
In this latest My Modern Met exclusive, Banana Republic and Milly NY asked us to show our readers why we love the city we live in, Los Angeles. Check out our adventure as we visited Urs Fischer’s amazing installation at the MOCA, enjoyed a picnic along Santa Monica pier, and stayed at a 1933 Art Deco-inspired hotel.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile
- Mugshots Of Female Nazi Concentration Camp Guards While Awaiting Trial In 1945
- “For The Love Of Peanut Butter”: Humorous Photo Series Of Dogs Eating Peanut Butter
- Star Wars Toy Photography Through The Lens Of A U.S. Marine
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series