A recent high school graduate, Stephen Criscolo is attending the University of Georgia and studying Photojournalism. Like many young talents, the 19-year-old is completely self-taught. As you can tell by his photo manipulation skills, he’s equally comfortable behind the camera as he is in front of his computer.
Is this not the cutest desert fox? This is just one of many wonderful entries in the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest. Enter now…before it’s too late!
Warning: You will be bitten by the travel bug after seeing this post. Today we’ve rounded up eight of the most beautiful water landscapes in the world. Which of these places do you want to visit?
In this latest My Modern Met exclusive, Banana Republic and Milly NY asked us to show our readers why we love the city we live in, Los Angeles. Check out our adventure as we visited Urs Fischer’s amazing installation at the MOCA, enjoyed a picnic along Santa Monica pier, and stayed at a 1933 Art Deco-inspired hotel.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History