A recent high school graduate, Stephen Criscolo is attending the University of Georgia and studying Photojournalism. Like many young talents, the 19-year-old is completely self-taught. As you can tell by his photo manipulation skills, he’s equally comfortable behind the camera as he is in front of his computer.
Is this not the cutest desert fox? This is just one of many wonderful entries in the National Geographic Traveler Photo Contest. Enter now…before it’s too late!
Warning: You will be bitten by the travel bug after seeing this post. Today we’ve rounded up eight of the most beautiful water landscapes in the world. Which of these places do you want to visit?
In this latest My Modern Met exclusive, Banana Republic and Milly NY asked us to show our readers why we love the city we live in, Los Angeles. Check out our adventure as we visited Urs Fischer’s amazing installation at the MOCA, enjoyed a picnic along Santa Monica pier, and stayed at a 1933 Art Deco-inspired hotel.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Meet This Colorful Australian Peacock Spider
- Minimalistic Photos Of Architecture That Pop With Color, Geometrical Elements
- Humorous Illustrations Of Chewbacca As Comical Visual Puns
- Artist Turns Old Mattresses Into Giant Foods
- My Brain Does Not Compute With This Artist’s Phenomenal 3D Drawings…
- Artist Paints Hyper Realistic Animal Portraits That Place Your Own Pet In Historical Settings
- LICK Puppies, An Adorable Photo Series That Captures Canine Youngsters In Mid-Lick
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately