Here is just a quick preview (we’ll show you more soon enough) of the new issue of Otaku…and we have bad news for those who didn’t pre-order their copy yet: Sapporo Edition was printed in a limited edition (1000 copies only) and our stock is already running low. Order now, before it’s too late! http://otakumag.com
Cosplay GEN is a collectible magazine (due to its book-like appearance), published twice a year. It is entirely non-profit, self-financed and contains no advertising, therefore its purchasing contributes directly to the next issue.
Cosplay GEN is an independent magazine (no ADS) focused on the worldwide promoting of cosplayers and of various Japanese and Asian fashion trends. We idolize cosplayers from around the world and we cherish their amazing work by publishing extended interviews; reviews from various cosplay events; articles centered on cosplay photography, cosplay trends, cutting edge Japanese pop culture; handy tutorials…
The Cosplay Gen team, in collaboration with cosplayers, photographers, and the illustrator of the magazine, Akira, have made a series of 12 promotional cards containing information about cosplayers and Cosplay Gen. These cards will be distributed together with the magazine and also at the partner conventions from around the world. Continue »
Cosplay Gen #02 has now 100 pages full color and includes interviews and profiles of various cosplayers, such as Kanda Midori, ShanHuang, and Yolkler, a cover story featuring Skye, three extended tutorials, articles on fashion and cosplay photography, and also reviews of important cosplay events, such as Anime Expo and Cosfest IX.
Otaku Kaidan is sold-out and is now available free of charge here for sharing.
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new project CosplayGen, brought by Otaku Magazine team.
This new project is a cosplay-oriented magazine, whose purpose is to promote cosplay and various cosplayers from around the world.
Check out the official website for more updates: http://www.cosplaygen.com
Thanks for the support to all our readers and partners.
Now you can read the issue online here:
Enjoy & Happy New Year!
Visit otakumag.com for more info and close-up preview…
We are glad to announce the launch of the new Otaku Magazine issue (out October 2009), which has the theme “THE END OF THE WORLD”.
Preview and more info : http://otakumag.com
Official Video for Otaku Festival III
Animation: Veronica Solomon & Remus Brezeanu
“It was made to be a huge 4 meter (height) print and the psd (more than 1000 layers split in two files, one for the assembly one for coloring) file size of was a total nightmare but yeah, here it is…
p.s limited edition prints coming soon”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan
- Meet Snoped, The Sleek Snowmobile