Here is just a quick preview (we’ll show you more soon enough) of the new issue of Otaku…and we have bad news for those who didn’t pre-order their copy yet: Sapporo Edition was printed in a limited edition (1000 copies only) and our stock is already running low. Order now, before it’s too late! http://otakumag.com
Cosplay GEN is a collectible magazine (due to its book-like appearance), published twice a year. It is entirely non-profit, self-financed and contains no advertising, therefore its purchasing contributes directly to the next issue.
Cosplay GEN is an independent magazine (no ADS) focused on the worldwide promoting of cosplayers and of various Japanese and Asian fashion trends. We idolize cosplayers from around the world and we cherish their amazing work by publishing extended interviews; reviews from various cosplay events; articles centered on cosplay photography, cosplay trends, cutting edge Japanese pop culture; handy tutorials…
The Cosplay Gen team, in collaboration with cosplayers, photographers, and the illustrator of the magazine, Akira, have made a series of 12 promotional cards containing information about cosplayers and Cosplay Gen. These cards will be distributed together with the magazine and also at the partner conventions from around the world. Continue »
Cosplay Gen #02 has now 100 pages full color and includes interviews and profiles of various cosplayers, such as Kanda Midori, ShanHuang, and Yolkler, a cover story featuring Skye, three extended tutorials, articles on fashion and cosplay photography, and also reviews of important cosplay events, such as Anime Expo and Cosfest IX.
Otaku Kaidan is sold-out and is now available free of charge here for sharing.
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new project CosplayGen, brought by Otaku Magazine team.
This new project is a cosplay-oriented magazine, whose purpose is to promote cosplay and various cosplayers from around the world.
Check out the official website for more updates: http://www.cosplaygen.com
Thanks for the support to all our readers and partners.
Now you can read the issue online here:
Enjoy & Happy New Year!
Visit otakumag.com for more info and close-up preview…
We are glad to announce the launch of the new Otaku Magazine issue (out October 2009), which has the theme “THE END OF THE WORLD”.
Preview and more info : http://otakumag.com
Official Video for Otaku Festival III
Animation: Veronica Solomon & Remus Brezeanu
“It was made to be a huge 4 meter (height) print and the psd (more than 1000 layers split in two files, one for the assembly one for coloring) file size of was a total nightmare but yeah, here it is…
p.s limited edition prints coming soon”
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You 5,750 views in Photography
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One 2,880 views in Design
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s 1,653 views in Travel
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty 1,629 views in Photography
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts 1,422 views in Inspirations
- Stewardess Skill Training In China 1,337 views in Travel
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy 1,257 views in Inspirations
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe 1,182 views in Travel
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo 1,175 views in Inspirations
- Striking Black And White Portraits Of Celebrities At The Golden Globes 2017 1,081 views in Photography
- Veteran Storm Chaser Captures The Stunning Beauty Of Deadly Monsoons In Arizona 1,063 views in Photography
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign 1,053 views in Photography
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking 840 views in Photography
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk 809 views in Design
- Aviation Enthusiasts Has Converted Luxury Private Jet Into A Holiday Campsite 802 views in Travel