The cases come in pairs, black and/or white, one for you and one for your sweetheart. Putting the case on each phone and connecting the Lightning plug will prompt the installation of the app. Once you do that, you can start using the case.
The case has a smooth integration with the beautiful design of the iPhone and, also, with its features.
To start using it, you have to press the heart-shaped button on the side of the case and hold it for three seconds.The app opens and all you have to do is to configure and to start sending love signals. With each signal received, the heart shape on the back of your sweetheart’s case will flash five times with red light.
For more information.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears