The cases come in pairs, black and/or white, one for you and one for your sweetheart. Putting the case on each phone and connecting the Lightning plug will prompt the installation of the app. Once you do that, you can start using the case.
The case has a smooth integration with the beautiful design of the iPhone and, also, with its features.
To start using it, you have to press the heart-shaped button on the side of the case and hold it for three seconds.The app opens and all you have to do is to configure and to start sending love signals. With each signal received, the heart shape on the back of your sweetheart’s case will flash five times with red light.
For more information.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- UK Landscape Photographer Of The Year Awards
- Hottest And Most Grooviest Photos From The Past That Will Redefine Your Style Statement
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)