The cases come in pairs, black and/or white, one for you and one for your sweetheart. Putting the case on each phone and connecting the Lightning plug will prompt the installation of the app. Once you do that, you can start using the case.
The case has a smooth integration with the beautiful design of the iPhone and, also, with its features.
To start using it, you have to press the heart-shaped button on the side of the case and hold it for three seconds.The app opens and all you have to do is to configure and to start sending love signals. With each signal received, the heart shape on the back of your sweetheart’s case will flash five times with red light.
For more information.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela