Taylor James is a conceptual art firm creating clever advertising art.producing creative campaigns of the highest standards across print, interactive & broadcast media, in partnership with global agencies & brands.
In Krasnoyarsk, the need for the project is evident: the post-industrial landscape, vast spaces, wide streets and the onset of block construction, the disappearance of the intimacy of the urban environment creates a shortage of the poetic.
Over the years, technology has allowed us to emulate most creatures. Just as the steam engine first enabled man to outrun the horse, so aviation helped us do almost anything a bird can do — except eat worms and lay eggs. With an aqualung on our backs, we are all honorary fish.
Some species, however, have remained harder to crack. Yet now, at long last, thanks to a Frenchman with a brainwave and a length of fire hose, we have crossed a new frontier: the human dolphin has arrived. Mankind, I am glad to report, is finally fit for porpoise.
And this weekend, for the first time, an entire pod of human Flippers could be seen in the warm waters off Qatar for what is certainly the weirdest world championship I have witnessed.
The real deal: The inventor of the Fly Boarding machine and Fly Boarding expert, Franky Zapata, shows us how it’s done
Millions of monarch butterflies spend the winter at Sierra Chincua in Mexico, one of only five places on earth where monarchs winter before migrating back north in spring. Logging threatens this gathering – after forest was cleared from one of the sites, the monarchs stopped visiting it. Even though the area is a World Heritage site with 56,000 hectares set aside
between October and March.
Flying around: The beautiful sights of monarch butterflies at the Sierra Chincua reserve in Mexico
Makoto Tojiki is an artist and designer who uses light as his primary medium of expression.
Tojiki, a 1998 industrial design engineering graduate of Kinki University,
devoted his personal time to experimenting with light while employed as an industrial designer.
In 2003, he launched his career as a full-time artist.
Early on, Tojiki produced small works intended for production,
but found this limiting and branched out into artistic images of objects constructed from light,
as well as jewelry that involves light reflection, such as diamonds.
Fan Yang set a new Guinness World Record by encapsulating 181 people inside a giant bubble during the performance at Science World in Vancouver, B.C. on WednesdayThe previous record was 125 “enbubbled” people.
While wrapping the thrilled participants in the bubble, Yang warned them: “You’re gonna have an urge to reach out and touch that bubble. Resist that urge,” reports Vancouver blog straight.com.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny