Light painting, or light graffiti as it is sometimes referred to, is a new frontier in creative photography. Often using extreme values for shutter speed (including keeping the shutter open indefinitely), light emitting objects become the paint brushes on a photographer’s canvas.
Misty and Atmospheric is the latest series of photography by Finland Based nature photographer Joni Niemela. The beautiful natural landscape of Finland is further enhanced by his special skill of Photography, and his this series is perfect example of that..
With this new feature comes a new way of introducing yourself though graphic other than profile photo, and we call it Timeline Cover. And yes, what you can expect is thousands of facebookers try to be creative with their new timeline cover, spawning the hype all over the web.
Everybody loves to stare at the sky and look shiny little stars… but what most people can’t see from big cities is the beautiful Milky Way, our home! So nothing better than catching some cool photographs to see it!
From sidewalk art made with chalk, to images in folded notebooks, we’ve seen a lot of creative anamorphic drawings in the last years… but the examples here still stand out from the crowd. Why? Italian artist Alessandro Diddi has created perhaps the most believable 2D drawings we’ve ever seen appearing to leap from the page. Even with a close inspection it’s hard to tell what’s flat and what’s not.
The ground beneath our feet, our cars, our buildings, appears to be incredibly solid. But, rarely, that solid ground can simply open up without warning, dropping whatever was above into an unpredictably deep.hole. Sinkholes can be anywhere from a few feet wide and deep, to two thousand feet in diameter and depth. An undiscovered cavern or deep mine can collapse, allowing the ground above to crater, or a broken water main or heavy storm can erode a hole from below, until the surface becomes a thin shell that collapses at once.
This is a photographic journey by Russian photographer Murad Osmann entitled “Follow Me To”. I’ve always been in love with people being in love with travel. I also enjoy travelling. Although a big aspect of the photos never changes in any of them (the hands holding), this is a journey that tells a beautiful story.
Heavenly Body artwork of tattoo design seems like looking into another world – an enormous amount of endless beauty, of distant horizons and designs filled with light and mystical figures that play, dance, meditate and experience existence on the greater sphere to be – I like the way they put together all these tattoo designs on innocent Golden Girls.
Ophelia is a world famous model, designer and performer, based in western Germany. Ophelia is a professional garment technologist, who loves to embrace her individuality in her modeling, garment crafting, and her personal life.
Cris de Lara is a famous pinup artist, illustrator and digital painter with a unique style and talent for pinup art, portraits, caricatures, and comic illustrations in traditional and digital way. Cris lives in Niagara, Canada.
BMW and Pininfarina are two of the most tradition-swathed names in the motoring world. Each is a byword for cutting-edge technology, style, dynamics and aesthetics. With the BMW Pininfarina Gran Lusso Coupé, the two time-honoured companies are unveiling the outcome of their first collaboration at the Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este 2013.
This post is our daily series of posts showing the most inspiring Photography, Illustrations, Artworks, Typography, and more selected by GenCept and our users. If you want to share your inspiration, you can submit your images and inspiration to GenCept via facebook, twitter or tumblr.
You can check out the previous episode here – Visual Inspiration Day #72
Do you want to see all images from all Daily Inspirations? Check out Visual Inspiration
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)