In light of the recent accusations against Volkswagen for deliberately cheating the emission tests this campaign championing the trust their customers should have in Volkswagen as a rather odd meaning I guess. Continue »
Sebastian Barrena created a special edition packaging for Kuryako. The package includes a ‘mini gun’ and braces to give that ‘gang’ feel to it. Furthermore he created a gig poster and accompanying artwork.
Check it out at Creativitea HERE
View the whole project HERE.
Krisztianna created five different Muertitas. Each representing a season of the year and one ‘Momma Muertita’.
View more pictures of these amazing five Muertitas at Creativitea.
Creativitea, your daily cup of inspiration
Lilla Tóth created a CD packaging for Electronica. The special thing about it is that when you open it up it has an abstract pop-up that complements the music and printed design on the front and back.
iLoveHandles created an iPod case that has built in cleaning and huge cuddling factor! The case uses the camera of your iPad as the cyclops eye and you can clean your iPad’s screen with its hands.
INK Studio created these paper masks as an intern project. INK Studio are four students: Thibaut van Boxtel, Mirante William, Braeckevelt Julien, Cédric Philippi. They named the project Graphical Carnaval.
View more of this and other projects on Creativitea.org, your daily cup of inspiration.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Street Artist Built A Wall Around Donald Trump’s Hollywood Star
- Upclose And Personal With Woodland Creatures Photographed By Konsta Punkka
- Artist Creates Monster Sculptures That Look So Real They Ruined Your Sleep Forever
- Zookeeper Can’t Take It Anymore, Decides To Add Pokemon Go Signs Next To Animals
- Hilarious Illustrations That Will Help You Figure Out If You’re An Adult