Toronto based art shop Design Different has started selling notebooks, however these notebooks are not your ordinary notebooks. Each book is made from 100% ecologically sustainable wheat paper. The binding is made from natural organic twine instead of metal staples, and each book is meticulously hand made in Canada crafted with great care. Continue »
The zombie apocalypse has finally happened and you need to leave your city fast! As panic sets in you quickly remember that to survive a zombie apocalypse you need to find a safe zone, somewhere where there’s a natural abundance of water, fish and forestry. Somewhere far away in an isolated place. You decide to Google map a location to search for a safe zone but WAIT, all systems are down. How do you find your safe zone! Continue »
Inspired by one of Leonardo Da Vinci’s most famous quotes, this illustration depicts a painters brush ever so carefully painting the Universe that is present in his mind. Continue »
Toronto based artist Ryan McArthur has been know around the world for his clever and minimal illustrative quotes. This particular quote was recently released and highlights a wonderful quote by John Webster. “Like diamonds, we are cut with our own dust.” To see more prints from this series click here Continue »
Are you prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse? If you’ve seen Design Different’s Zombie Safe Zone Maps you may be close. All you need now is a list of the most essential items to bring with you. This colourful and informative list highlights 14 must have items to take with you when you escape the zombie apocalypse.
View the more pictures of this print and a ‘Time Lapse Video’ on how it was made. Continue »
3 tips to survive the Zombie Apocalypse. 1) Preparation 2) Preparation and 3) More Preparation. Escape your zombie infested city fast and know exactly where to go with this clever and informative map of the USA and all it’s states safe zones.
Created by Toronto based art shop Design Different, these colourful state maps highlight the most popular cities that are prone to outbreak. With these maps you will be able to safely escape the apocalypse with exact routes to your safe zone.
Each map highlights a from and to point explaining directions, distance, time, and additional information about the safe zone like water type and food resources. Own one or own them all to be extra prepared.
“What the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 2,504 - Travel
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 1,116 - Design
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 994 - Design
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 954 - Photography
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 944 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 921 - Inspirations
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 913 - Design
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 542 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 474 - Animals
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 298 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 293 - Photography
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 275 - Inspirations
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 252 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 249 - Photography
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe Views today: 222 - Technology