This is the initial post of new series that will be published here on Design You Trust. We will show you the most viral pictures of past days here. This time you’ll see some funny reactions to iphone 5. People are dissapointed with the fact that the premiere hasn’t brought revolutionary changes to thier favorite smartphone and as a result we can find such works on the internet:
Hard, made of durable plastic case designed for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S. via Gadget-o
Image courtesy of LOL Wall
There’s not much to say about Studiooo Factory’s Mobile Tail, save for the fact that we like it. The little tail attaches to the back of your mobile device — iPhone, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7, whatever — to prop it up either vertically or horizontally.
Make sure you’re well-armed and dangerous for your next party. Bombs Away Shot Glasses
Made from high quality vinyl, the iPhone 4 Glow In The Dark edge vinyl decal wrap makes your phone shine when it gets dark. It is simple, effective and actually also practical.
Him dreaming of her. Or her dreaming of him. Or him dreaming of him. Or her dreaming of her. Let the dreams begin.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- “The Last Of Us” Concept Art By John Sweeney
- Aquarium Ferns Grow Inside An Air Bubble Within Upside-Down Fish Tank
- By The Danger In Her Eyes: The Hauntingly Beautiful Portraits By Elena Sai
- Why Are Robots Still So Far Behind Humans: Robots With a Human Touch By João Paulo Bragato
- Of Sunrise And Sunset: Morbid Skies By Alena Aenami
- These Modern Interpretations Of Classic Rally Cars Are So Satisfying
- This Graphic Designer Uses Her Design Skills To Make Awesome Cookies
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways