|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Do you think you are smart enough to guess the pictures which you have seen more than many times? M. Szulyuvszky and A. Bodor have come up with a unique concept and project which is named as Think Invisible. It is a fun project according to the creators. They are of the view that people will enjoy guessing the pictures which are smartly trimmed and selected for the project. It is strange that most of us even by not seeing the complete picture but the circles can identify the product, movie or advertisement.
Alison Scarpulla Read the rest of “Double Exposure Photography ‘Two in One’ Image – By Great photographers” »
She is talented and a gifted photographer. She loves to experiment and it can be seen from her portraits. She merges different photos in such a way that they look old and grainy look. She and her art is all about mystery that is involved in reality and vagueness. by GraphicDesignBlog
Read the rest of “Double Exposure Photography ‘Two in One’ Image – By Great photographers” »
A flyer is very practical and feasible for small businesses in marketing their new products and services in the local marketplace. Check out these 30 inspirational and creative flyer designs and start those creative juices flowing with ideas.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Cool Beach Products that can make you go “summery”
- Brand guidelines NASA in 1970’s
- 27 Useful Free Icon Sets – August 2015 Edition
- Picnic Backpack Cooler
- Zombie Safe Zone Maps By Design Different
- Dad Makes His Son With Down Syndrome “Fly” In Heartwarming Super-Hero Photo Series
- Summaries of Pop Culture Movies in Pictogram Posters by Viktor Hertz
- Products of The Day #420
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born