Do you think you are smart enough to guess the pictures which you have seen more than many times? M. Szulyuvszky and A. Bodor have come up with a unique concept and project which is named as Think Invisible. It is a fun project according to the creators. They are of the view that people will enjoy guessing the pictures which are smartly trimmed and selected for the project. It is strange that most of us even by not seeing the complete picture but the circles can identify the product, movie or advertisement.
Alison Scarpulla Read the rest of “Double Exposure Photography ‘Two in One’ Image – By Great photographers” »
She is talented and a gifted photographer. She loves to experiment and it can be seen from her portraits. She merges different photos in such a way that they look old and grainy look. She and her art is all about mystery that is involved in reality and vagueness. by GraphicDesignBlog
Read the rest of “Double Exposure Photography ‘Two in One’ Image – By Great photographers” »
A flyer is very practical and feasible for small businesses in marketing their new products and services in the local marketplace. Check out these 30 inspirational and creative flyer designs and start those creative juices flowing with ideas.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Magnetique: The Shiftable Shelves
- The BullRest is Redesigning Travel Pillows
- Sculptural House – Collaboration Between an Architect and a Sculptor
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Feeding Polar Bears from a Tank, 1950
- Berlin Summer Apartment, by Loft Szczecin Studio
- The Strangest, yet Amusing Days on Earth!
- Astrid Holler by Nicole Bentley for Vogue Australia December 2015
- 20 Perfect Photographs that Reveal the True Beauty of Our World in All Its Glory
- 15 Wonderfully Satisfying Photographs to Put Your Tired Mind to Rest
- This Standing Table Has a “Personality” of Its Own
- Bamboo and Glass Toaster Lets You See How Your Bread is Being Toasted
- Incredible Levitation Photography by Mike Dempsey
- Interior Renovation by HAO Design
- Street Portraits from Dubai to Hong Kong