Click here to see Continue »
Do you think you are smart enough to guess the pictures which you have seen more than many times? M. Szulyuvszky and A. Bodor have come up with a unique concept and project which is named as Think Invisible. It is a fun project according to the creators. They are of the view that people will enjoy guessing the pictures which are smartly trimmed and selected for the project. It is strange that most of us even by not seeing the complete picture but the circles can identify the product, movie or advertisement.
She is talented and a gifted photographer. She loves to experiment and it can be seen from her portraits. She merges different photos in such a way that they look old and grainy look. She and her art is all about mystery that is involved in reality and vagueness. by GraphicDesignBlog
A flyer is very practical and feasible for small businesses in marketing their new products and services in the local marketplace. Check out these 30 inspirational and creative flyer designs and start those creative juices flowing with ideas.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail
- Kennel Club Dog Photographer Of The Year 2016