This is an unbelievable graffiti work by London based renowned artist David Walker. These mind blowing colorful portraits are highly precised just by applying spray paint without aid of stencils or brushes.
These pencil drawings are so photo-realistic and the examples of best precised work by 22 year old self-taught Italian artist Diego.
Here is a beautiful and stunning wearable sculpture by Daniro Elle. Daniro Elle is student at the Columbus College of Art and Design where she studies fine art, dance, and fashion design. Let have a look,
Anna Williams was born in Richmond and studied photography at the University of the South under professor Pradip Malde. “The Voracity” by Anna Williams is a conceptual and motivational project about hunger, consumption, and beauty.
Philadelphia-based photographer Andrew Pinkham must have a great love for pets, because he’s gone to great lengths to make ordinary creature companions look like legendary beasts of old.
This beautiful Trunk House has been developed by Australia-based Paul Morgan Architects. The splendid project seems to show where a small weekender can live in the forest in a habitude that uses the natural ecological forms in building an apartment.
CAPSLs are durable, interactive keychains with pocket-sized personality that can be opened to store small goodies. Coming off the success of his “Pop Anatomy” sculptures, Jason shows once again that it’s what’s inside that counts.
Read More About Jason Freeny’s CAPSLs
Photography is truly a form of art. Conceptual photography is an art of getting your “concept” across the mind of the viewer using just the contents of a photograph.
A Venezuelan designer has created a new coffee cup that can be disposed of inexpensively and in an environmentally friendly way by eating it. The edible “Cookie Cup” was created by Enrique Luis Sardi for the Italian coffee company Lavazza.
Read More About Cookie Cup by Enrique Luis Sardi and Lavazza
I am amazed to see this beautiful, unique and stylish Tamashii chair by Anna Stepankova. This masterpiece is the result of an emphasis on a handmade experimenting with a wooden material.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela
- Guy Uses Photographs To Follow In The Footsteps Of His Grandparents
- Tips That Will Help Designers Translate Client-Speak Like A Pro
- A Used Cargo Van Becomes A Mobile Studio