This is an unbelievable graffiti work by London based renowned artist David Walker. These mind blowing colorful portraits are highly precised just by applying spray paint without aid of stencils or brushes.
These pencil drawings are so photo-realistic and the examples of best precised work by 22 year old self-taught Italian artist Diego.
Here is a beautiful and stunning wearable sculpture by Daniro Elle. Daniro Elle is student at the Columbus College of Art and Design where she studies fine art, dance, and fashion design. Let have a look,
Anna Williams was born in Richmond and studied photography at the University of the South under professor Pradip Malde. “The Voracity” by Anna Williams is a conceptual and motivational project about hunger, consumption, and beauty.
Philadelphia-based photographer Andrew Pinkham must have a great love for pets, because he’s gone to great lengths to make ordinary creature companions look like legendary beasts of old.
This beautiful Trunk House has been developed by Australia-based Paul Morgan Architects. The splendid project seems to show where a small weekender can live in the forest in a habitude that uses the natural ecological forms in building an apartment.
CAPSLs are durable, interactive keychains with pocket-sized personality that can be opened to store small goodies. Coming off the success of his “Pop Anatomy” sculptures, Jason shows once again that it’s what’s inside that counts.
Read More About Jason Freeny’s CAPSLs
Photography is truly a form of art. Conceptual photography is an art of getting your “concept” across the mind of the viewer using just the contents of a photograph.
A Venezuelan designer has created a new coffee cup that can be disposed of inexpensively and in an environmentally friendly way by eating it. The edible “Cookie Cup” was created by Enrique Luis Sardi for the Italian coffee company Lavazza.
Read More About Cookie Cup by Enrique Luis Sardi and Lavazza
I am amazed to see this beautiful, unique and stylish Tamashii chair by Anna Stepankova. This masterpiece is the result of an emphasis on a handmade experimenting with a wooden material.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads
- How To Go All Out For Halloween Without Decorating Your House
- German Swat Team Members Get Chain Mail Like Anti-Knife Equipment
- Breathtaking Minimalist Tattoos By A Korean Artist
- This Is Europe’s Most Expensive Home
- Funny Cartoons From The New Yorker That Will Definitely Crack You Up
- A Group Of Artists Unveil A Mural Celebrating 250 Years Of Literary History
- Before The Photoshop: Headless Portraits From The 19th Century
- These Photos Of Surf City Surfing Dogs Will Make Your Day
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War