This is an unbelievable graffiti work by London based renowned artist David Walker. These mind blowing colorful portraits are highly precised just by applying spray paint without aid of stencils or brushes.
These pencil drawings are so photo-realistic and the examples of best precised work by 22 year old self-taught Italian artist Diego.
Here is a beautiful and stunning wearable sculpture by Daniro Elle. Daniro Elle is student at the Columbus College of Art and Design where she studies fine art, dance, and fashion design. Let have a look,
Anna Williams was born in Richmond and studied photography at the University of the South under professor Pradip Malde. “The Voracity” by Anna Williams is a conceptual and motivational project about hunger, consumption, and beauty.
Philadelphia-based photographer Andrew Pinkham must have a great love for pets, because he’s gone to great lengths to make ordinary creature companions look like legendary beasts of old.
This beautiful Trunk House has been developed by Australia-based Paul Morgan Architects. The splendid project seems to show where a small weekender can live in the forest in a habitude that uses the natural ecological forms in building an apartment.
CAPSLs are durable, interactive keychains with pocket-sized personality that can be opened to store small goodies. Coming off the success of his “Pop Anatomy” sculptures, Jason shows once again that it’s what’s inside that counts.
Read More About Jason Freeny’s CAPSLs
Photography is truly a form of art. Conceptual photography is an art of getting your “concept” across the mind of the viewer using just the contents of a photograph.
A Venezuelan designer has created a new coffee cup that can be disposed of inexpensively and in an environmentally friendly way by eating it. The edible “Cookie Cup” was created by Enrique Luis Sardi for the Italian coffee company Lavazza.
Read More About Cookie Cup by Enrique Luis Sardi and Lavazza
I am amazed to see this beautiful, unique and stylish Tamashii chair by Anna Stepankova. This masterpiece is the result of an emphasis on a handmade experimenting with a wooden material.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- 2017 Pirelli Calendar Celebrates the Natural Beauty Of Beloved Actresses
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Hot Spring Bath Opens For Japanese Macaques On Hokkaido
- French Farmers Are Magnifique In Racy 2017 Calendar
- Horrorscope: These Terrifying Zodiac Signs Are Way Too Creepy
- 62 Of The Best Photos Of The Supermoon 2016 From Around The World
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Photographer Nei Valente Creates An Urban Photo Series Of The NYC Newsstands
- Artist Unveils A Monumental Pen & Ink Drawing Nearly 3.5 Years In The Making
- NASA Has Compiled A List Of The Best Air-Cleaning Plants For Your Home
- Beautiful Otherworldly Artwork Of Cyril Rolando
- Artist Envisions Futuristic Fort-Like Homes Designed To Withstand Hurricanes
- Sleep In A Bookshelf With 5000 Books In Kyoto’s New Bookstore-Themed Hostel