Art direction for the Croatia Music Festivals. Croatia is a land with beautiful coast line where people can indulge good life, sun and the waves. A pure Mediterranean fantasies with sapphire waters and positive music vibes. We created a custom typography that combines that into identity – filled with good vibe, waves and vivid color. When you scroll the logo dances like you would if you would be in one of their amazing festivals.
Making of – the visual identity for Ciril Jazbec – one of 30 word best young photographers and National Geographic rising star. All of his branding materials was made with letterpress in an old print house including all the books.
PIIP is a new initiative to link creatives with affordable empty spaces around their cities. To encourage people to add empty unused places around them or join other coworking places. To encourage people to add empty unused places around them we designed and developed a simple app where you can add empty places arround you. When you spot a place you can easily add it to the network by taking a photo of it. Geolocation is added automatically.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway
- Sarah Mudle’s Creepy Makeup Art Will Give You Nightmares
- Meet Rava Ray, The Sexy Queen Of The Stingrays
- Simple And Clever Pictures That Perfectly Sum Up Every Day Life
- Mike Miller’s Photography Captures ’90s Hip-Hop And Lowrider Culture To The Fullest
- 2016 Nikon Small World Photo Contest Winners
- Photographer Mike Kelley Captures Air Traffic In A Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Artist Shows Off The Fleeting Nature Of Beauty With Crumbling Portraits
- Meet Khoudia Diop, Stunning Charcoal Black African Model
- The Squid Man Will Haunt Your Dreams Forever
- Yao Ethnic Women Keep Long Hair Tradition Alive
- This “Safe Cabinet” Was Designed With The Lock Mechanism On The Exterior
- Hungry Rat That Got Its Head Stuck In A New York City Garbage Can Is Freed
- 2016 Wildlife Photographer Of The Year Winners
- The Beauty Of Italian Architecture Photographed By David Burdeny