Art direction for the Croatia Music Festivals. Croatia is a land with beautiful coast line where people can indulge good life, sun and the waves. A pure Mediterranean fantasies with sapphire waters and positive music vibes. We created a custom typography that combines that into identity – filled with good vibe, waves and vivid color. When you scroll the logo dances like you would if you would be in one of their amazing festivals.
Making of – the visual identity for Ciril Jazbec – one of 30 word best young photographers and National Geographic rising star. All of his branding materials was made with letterpress in an old print house including all the books.
PIIP is a new initiative to link creatives with affordable empty spaces around their cities. To encourage people to add empty unused places around them or join other coworking places. To encourage people to add empty unused places around them we designed and developed a simple app where you can add empty places arround you. When you spot a place you can easily add it to the network by taking a photo of it. Geolocation is added automatically.
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 2,446 - Travel
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 1,030 - Design
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 901 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 884 - Design
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 882 - Inspirations
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 855 - Design
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 825 - Photography
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 517 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 465 - Animals
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 295 - Inspirations
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 255 - Photography
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 250 - Inspirations
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 241 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 217 - Photography
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe Views today: 209 - Technology