Art direction for the Croatia Music Festivals. Croatia is a land with beautiful coast line where people can indulge good life, sun and the waves. A pure Mediterranean fantasies with sapphire waters and positive music vibes. We created a custom typography that combines that into identity – filled with good vibe, waves and vivid color. When you scroll the logo dances like you would if you would be in one of their amazing festivals.
Making of – the visual identity for Ciril Jazbec – one of 30 word best young photographers and National Geographic rising star. All of his branding materials was made with letterpress in an old print house including all the books.
PIIP is a new initiative to link creatives with affordable empty spaces around their cities. To encourage people to add empty unused places around them or join other coworking places. To encourage people to add empty unused places around them we designed and developed a simple app where you can add empty places arround you. When you spot a place you can easily add it to the network by taking a photo of it. Geolocation is added automatically.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wedding Photographer Turns You Into A Miniature Person
- This Woman Painted Her Staircase To Look Like Books And It’s Amazing
- Foxy Faces: Photographer Proves That Every Fox Has Different Personality
- The Magic Unicorn Hood That Has No Special Powers At All But Looks Amazing
- 2016 Audubon Photography Awards