Andrew Myers, a sculptor based in Laguna Beach, California, is probably the only artist on Earth who uses screws to create three-dimensional portraits. View more of his amazing artwork at his Website.
“My paintings are about staging an alternate reality, the illusion of verisimilitude on the painted surface, filtered so that it expresses my unique vision.” Jason de Graaf
View more of his amazing artwork at his Website.
Yasmine Zalek aka Kushu is the deisgner of these awesome food miniatures!!! I really LOVE them!
For more visit Yasmine’s blog page!
LONDON. An artist called Slinkachu creates many artistic scenarios on the streets! He uses little people and objects to make this awesome scenes!!! In an interview, he said that he put these little things on the street without anyone seeing him and he leave the objects there!!!!! GO OUT and Search!
The pictures are from his blog. View more of his artwork at Slinkachu Blog.
French artist Anastassia Elias uses toilet paper rolls to create art!
View more of these lovely paper artworks on her Website.
Logotype design process of Vasilis Magoulas personal brand identity. VIEW FULL PROJECT HERE.
Vasilis Magoulas aka VAMADESIGN is a professional graphic designer who delivers a wide variety of services in both print and interaction design. Follow him on Facebook ///// Twitter ///// Behance ///// Pinterest
Ladies and gentlemen welcome the artist Joe Fenton! Visit his webiste for more awesome art!
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- This Wall Clock Changes Shape When You Walk Around It
- Artist Turns Lovable Cartoon Characters Into Terrifying Monsters
- Minimalist Tattoos By Irina Irchey And Eugenia Vorobej Beautifully Blends Geometry With Nature
- US Soldiers Used Special Boots During The Vietnam War
- These Photos From An Abandoned Doll Factory Will Fuel All Of Your Nightmares
- This German Artist Creates Cartoons And Comic Series About Travel Adventures And Cultural Discoveries
- Human Living Statues Contest In Buenos Aires
- Artist Covers Walls With Cross-Stitch Floral Patterns In Street Installations
- Polish Fashion Artists Creates Beautiful Felted Animal Scarves
- Dragon Scale Crochet Gloves For When The Winter Comes
- Designer Paints Alternative Posters Of Popular Movies Based On Mood In The Films
- New Stunning Entries Of The 2016 National Geographic Nature Photographer Of The Year Contest
- An Eccentric Artist Has Collected Fifty Vintage Cars And Left Them To Rot In A Forest – And Now They’re Worth Over $1 Million
- Fantastic Minimalist Japanese Cruiser 1989 Nissan Neo-X Concept That Was Ahead Of Its Time
- Amazing Vintage Photographs That Show The Dangers Of Constructing The Empire State Building