Vasilis Magoulas aka VAMADESIGN is a professional creative visual designer who delivers a wide variety of services in both print and interaction design. Read the rest of “Greeting Card designs by Vasilis Magoulas” »
Read the rest of “Greeting Card designs by Vasilis Magoulas” »
|Spread your love to Design You Trust:|
Andrew Myers, a sculptor based in Laguna Beach, California, is probably the only artist on Earth who uses screws to create three-dimensional portraits. View more of his amazing artwork at his Website.
“My paintings are about staging an alternate reality, the illusion of verisimilitude on the painted surface, filtered so that it expresses my unique vision.” Jason de Graaf
View more of his amazing artwork at his Website.
Yasmine Zalek aka Kushu is the deisgner of these awesome food miniatures!!! I really LOVE them!
For more visit Yasmine’s blog page!
LONDON. An artist called Slinkachu creates many artistic scenarios on the streets! He uses little people and objects to make this awesome scenes!!! In an interview, he said that he put these little things on the street without anyone seeing him and he leave the objects there!!!!! GO OUT and Search!
The pictures are from his blog. View more of his artwork at Slinkachu Blog.
French artist Anastassia Elias uses toilet paper rolls to create art!
View more of these lovely paper artworks on her Website.
Logotype design process of Vasilis Magoulas personal brand identity. VIEW FULL PROJECT HERE.
Vasilis Magoulas aka VAMADESIGN is a professional graphic designer who delivers a wide variety of services in both print and interaction design. Follow him on Facebook ///// Twitter ///// Behance ///// Pinterest
Ladies and gentlemen welcome the artist Joe Fenton! Visit his webiste for more awesome art!
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze