Alex Solis is Chicago based illustrator. He has been used to create some of the most horror character into babies with an ink drawing. With peculiar subject, he re-imagined all the character and all are looking pretty little lethal babies.
Solis’ drawing is really stunning and showing his talent. I hope people will definitely like his artwork.
Robert DeJesus is an artist of illustration who turns photos of strangers into an anime character. He brilliantly do his work that capture the attention of people at once glance. He has been used to work for Hasbro PlayStation Magazine, Marvel Comics, Antarctic Press, Anime Lowa, Guitar World Magazine, Anime Central, 989 Studios and Anime Weekend Atlanta.
In web design, UI (User Interface) design is closer to help the user to do assign duty as proficiently as possible. Appearance and texture is much important. User experience (UX) system could be website, it could be a web application etc. In modern frameworks, it is normally stand for some form of human computer interface (HCI). UX is about those fundamentals and factors that are associated with the user’s collaboration with a specific device which can generate a positive or negative observation or awareness of the brand product or device. In short, UX is totally independent.
The Skull design illustration is a part of series entitled Skully July art challenge where he enquired artists to sketch or draw skulls all through the month of July and post them on Instagram. We hope that our reader will like this Skull Illustration Artwork.
Concept Art is a subcategory of illustration which is used to convey an impression or idea. Basically the main objective of concept art is to show a graphic image of design used in motion pictures, comic books and video games before finishing product.
Today we’ll share wonderful Concept Art by Leo Chuang aka Goolooloo. He is a brilliant Illustrator and Digital Concept Artist based in Taipei, Taiwan. Hope our readers will like his artwork.
Marina is a brilliant wildlife photographer. She’s from Cantabria, in the North of Spain. She has been used to take pictures from the time when she was a teenager. Her photos contains a commanding, friendly quality. In many photographs you can see that animals’ eyes as they gaze at the camera give the expressive impression of them. It seems that they are really there to make their photograph.
In this series, we’ll gather a collection of stunning design Inspiration such as 3D, Character design and illustration art which is collected from different Artists. Hope our reader will like this collection.
Flourish, a personal typography project by Dana Tanamachi. She’s associated with Andrem Ryan Shephered from New York. He is a brilliant photographer. Their project is full of typographical skill by Dana and Video released by Ryan who uses many depths of field, close-ups on a ALT-J song Dissolve Me
Today we’re going to restart Digital Art collection. As you already know that in this series we gather stunning design Inspiration, 3D art and illustration art which is collected from different Artist. Hope our reader will like this collection.
So, you are looking forward to launch your fashion blog and do not want to settle with the average theme? Of course, you should take your time and do the best research because a fashion blog is very different from other types of blogs. Here, you have to be very selective and look for the best WordPress themes for fashion blogs. Looks should be the prime criterion but it is not the “be-all-and-end-all” of your ideal theme. A content friendly approach is also a must along with smooth functionality.
WordPress is truly a trendsetter in the segment of blogging tools and content management system software’s. Since its inception in 2003, the open source technology has endeared itself to bloggers and site owners in many parts of the world. Its followers have grown into millions from the single digit count, when it was launched. Today, every WordPress lover keeps an eye on the new developments and when it comes to themes, they are always game for new and trendy templates.
Sketching is an art that commonly bring up a drawing on a paper and that might be shaped in a few medium. However pencil is the very common to create sketch but ink and charcoal can be used for this purpose as well. It could be a passion, hobby or of any kind a person can take on. Whatever he thinks or see, he draws in paper.
Sébastien DEL GROSSO is a French artist, photographer, Illustrator. Its pleasure of mine to share his Photography and sketch combination art named by “The Sketch of a Life”. Hope You all will like his Self Portrait Sketching. For more check this out what he’s say about his project.
Series of posters exploring form and rhythm of letters or pseudo-letters presented as half-realistic, half-illustrative figurative sculptures. The artworks were built from an elaborate artistic painterly gestures into expressive arrangements extending the aesthetic characteristic of typography.
Pair of twosome anonymous students who knows as DangerDust has raised wreckage into an art form at the Columbus College of Art and Design in Ohio. The set of two has formed a buzz both on campus and online. Every week, they snitch into a classroom, used to illustrate an inspiring quote using chalk and design incredible and astonishing artwork over there.
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 5,220 - Travel
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 4,532 - Design
- Stewardess Skill Training In China Views today: 1,741 - Travel
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s Views today: 1,536 - Travel
- Controversial Walking Dead Photo Shoot Gets People Talking Views today: 1,409 - Photography
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts Views today: 1,312 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 1,287 - Photography
- Striking Black And White Portraits Of Celebrities At The Golden Globes 2017 Views today: 1,217 - Photography
- Veteran Storm Chaser Captures The Stunning Beauty Of Deadly Monsoons In Arizona Views today: 1,217 - Photography
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe Views today: 1,216 - Travel
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 1,207 - Photography
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty Views today: 1,194 - Photography
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy Views today: 854 - Inspirations
- Aviation Enthusiasts Has Converted Luxury Private Jet Into A Holiday Campsite Views today: 741 - Travel
- Rare Snowfall On The Acropolis In Athens, Greece Views today: 726 - Travel