A piece exploring the relationship between movement, volume and texture, looking for the grace of an aesthetics inspired by mesh geometries, combining linear filming techniques with digital mesh in order to unveil and deconstruct the beauty of sculptural movement.
Created using RGBD, an open source toolkit generously shared by James George, Alexander Porter and Jonathan Minard.
A truly ‘ethereal’ performance: contemporary choreographer Nina Kov’s upcoming work replaces a dancer with a model helicopter.
Copter is a short film and dance piece which looks at childhood fantasies through the lens of adulthood, and fantasies of being an adult during childhood.
This guy has taken things to a whole new level of entertainment in trying to unload his 1985 Porsche 911 Targa
Click here to view the campaign
Beautiful Invader editorial from London’s fashion photographer Tamas Olajos.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Ombre Tights Hand-Dyed By Tiffany Ju
- Maid-Themed Cafe In Chinese City Of Hangzhou
- Eerie Photographs Captured By An Urban Explorer Show An Abandoned Mental Asylum Crumbling Into Disrepair
- UK Royal Society Of Biology’s Photographer Of The Year Shortlist
- This Guy Took Apart A Drum Set And Turned It Into Something Awesome
- Rural Daily Life In A Small Tuscany Village Beautifully Photographed By Marco Sgarbi
- Badass Steampunk Skull Rocker Leather Waist And Holster Bag
- Breathtaking Photos Of London From Above
- Amazing Hand Painting Illusions By Ray Massey And Annie Ralli
- Elderly Animals By Isa Leshko
- Japanese Artist Makes Models Burst At The Seams With Creepy Zips, Buttons And Power Plugs Painted On Their Skin
- Fantasy Animals By Lee Cross
- This Artist Duo Uses Face As A Canvas To Recreate Famous Classic Paintings
- Art Of The Deep Space
- Vintage Pie Ads