A piece exploring the relationship between movement, volume and texture, looking for the grace of an aesthetics inspired by mesh geometries, combining linear filming techniques with digital mesh in order to unveil and deconstruct the beauty of sculptural movement.
Created using RGBD, an open source toolkit generously shared by James George, Alexander Porter and Jonathan Minard.
A truly ‘ethereal’ performance: contemporary choreographer Nina Kov’s upcoming work replaces a dancer with a model helicopter.
Copter is a short film and dance piece which looks at childhood fantasies through the lens of adulthood, and fantasies of being an adult during childhood.
This guy has taken things to a whole new level of entertainment in trying to unload his 1985 Porsche 911 Targa
Click here to view the campaign
Beautiful Invader editorial from London’s fashion photographer Tamas Olajos.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From PIXERS
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?