A piece exploring the relationship between movement, volume and texture, looking for the grace of an aesthetics inspired by mesh geometries, combining linear filming techniques with digital mesh in order to unveil and deconstruct the beauty of sculptural movement.
Created using RGBD, an open source toolkit generously shared by James George, Alexander Porter and Jonathan Minard.
A truly ‘ethereal’ performance: contemporary choreographer Nina Kov’s upcoming work replaces a dancer with a model helicopter.
Copter is a short film and dance piece which looks at childhood fantasies through the lens of adulthood, and fantasies of being an adult during childhood.
This guy has taken things to a whole new level of entertainment in trying to unload his 1985 Porsche 911 Targa
Click here to view the campaign
Beautiful Invader editorial from London’s fashion photographer Tamas Olajos.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever