A piece exploring the relationship between movement, volume and texture, looking for the grace of an aesthetics inspired by mesh geometries, combining linear filming techniques with digital mesh in order to unveil and deconstruct the beauty of sculptural movement.
Created using RGBD, an open source toolkit generously shared by James George, Alexander Porter and Jonathan Minard.
A truly ‘ethereal’ performance: contemporary choreographer Nina Kov’s upcoming work replaces a dancer with a model helicopter.
Copter is a short film and dance piece which looks at childhood fantasies through the lens of adulthood, and fantasies of being an adult during childhood.
This guy has taken things to a whole new level of entertainment in trying to unload his 1985 Porsche 911 Targa
Click here to view the campaign
Beautiful Invader editorial from London’s fashion photographer Tamas Olajos.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov