A piece exploring the relationship between movement, volume and texture, looking for the grace of an aesthetics inspired by mesh geometries, combining linear filming techniques with digital mesh in order to unveil and deconstruct the beauty of sculptural movement.
Created using RGBD, an open source toolkit generously shared by James George, Alexander Porter and Jonathan Minard.
A truly ‘ethereal’ performance: contemporary choreographer Nina Kov’s upcoming work replaces a dancer with a model helicopter.
Copter is a short film and dance piece which looks at childhood fantasies through the lens of adulthood, and fantasies of being an adult during childhood.
This guy has taken things to a whole new level of entertainment in trying to unload his 1985 Porsche 911 Targa
Click here to view the campaign
Beautiful Invader editorial from London’s fashion photographer Tamas Olajos.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Unbelievable Shell Sculptures By Rowan Mersh
- This Gorgeous Place Might As Well Be Called Pirate Island
- Random Bag On The Berlin Metro Was Simply Designed To Troll People
- Gigantic Straw Dinosaurs Take Over Chinese Village
- Artist Courtney Mattison Sculpts Colossal Ceramic Coral Reefs
- Patrick Dougherty’s Mind Blowing Nest Houses Made Of Living Trees
- Juan Cabana’s Genuine Mummified Mermaid Freaks
- Mike Rea’s Meticulously Crafted Wooden Sculptures Are A Film Nerd’s Heaven
- In Unretouched Ads, TV Stars And Amateur Models Show What Women Look Like In Their Undies
- Air Surfing Through New York City By RXM Creative
- Dusk Of An Infinite Shade: Fantasy Worlds Of Victor Cloux
- Solar Powered Glow-In-The-Dark Bike Path Inspired By Van Gogh
- Beautiful Watercolor Quotes By June Digan
- Rough Norwegian Street Art By Dolk Lundgren
- Growing Demand For Cardboard Coffins In Venezuela