Skin for MacBook
Express yourself with a colorful, eco-friendly synthetic leather skin for your 11” or 13” MacBook Air. Keep your laptop scratch-free and in pristine condition while showing off your style.
The skins are super thin, measuring only 0.6 mm in thickness, while remaining durable and resilient. The low-tack adhesive sticks well, but is easy to remove and leaves no residue.
Each kit comes with a screen protector, palm guard, bottom skin, top skin with cut-out apple so the logo remains visible, and protective film for the logo.
- For 11″ and 13″ MacBook Air
- 6 vibrant colors: Orange, light blue, light green, pink, light grey and black
- Super thin
- Easy to apply and remove
- Protects device from damage from daily use
- Designed to fit perfectly and not interfere with other accessories
For more info please visit www.onanoff.com
Leather Skin for MacBook
The onanoff™ leather Skins brings luxury to your Macbook Air®. It keeps your Macbook® scratch-free and in pristine condition, without adding any bulk or hiding the gorgeous Apple design. It feels great in the hand and keeps your Macbook® perfectly secure. The Skins has strong adhesive that sticks well, but is easy to remove and leaves no residue.
The extremely thin onanoff™ leather Skins (PU) protects and preserves all surface around your Macbook with top, middle and bottom Skin patches. Middle Skin offers a comfortable support for your wrist while typing.
onanoff’s new product, the Dock Minimal, is a universal dock for tablets that is compatible with all iPads and will be one of the first to fit the iPad mini and iPad 5.
On the pictures above the Dock Minimal is being used with the Google Nexus Tablet.
The Dock Minimal is now being funded on Indiegogo, http://www.indiegogo.com/dockminimal
The Dock Minimal
For more information please visit http://www.indiegogo.com/dockminimal/x/1925966
To learn more please visit our Indiegogo site http://www.indiegogo.com/dockminimal/x/1925966
Nordic design company onanoff releases reflective stickers for award winning product Magneat. The reflective sticker serves as a free addition to Magneat – a simple, magnetically attached accessory ideal for users who exercise outdoors, go to the gym or want to enjoy listening on the move without frustrating tangles and knots in their cables
For more information about onanoff, visit www.onanoff.com
Trending on Design You Trust:
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- This Little Cat Got Stuck In Ice Puddle At Russian -35°C Harsh Weather
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Russian Firefighters Have Released The Most Stunning 2017 Charity Calendar
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- Surreal Photos Of Russia That Look Like A Strange Fairytale
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever