Perfect as a last minute Father’s Day gift or to tame your own shirt collars. Continue »
Catch some serious attention with the TommyOwnes design of the month frame!
TommyOwens is a premium made-to-order wooden eyewear line; handcrafted from natural materials and 100% made in the USA.
Get 20% off by using the code “summershades” during checkout.
Enter daily & share to increase your chances to win! Get 3 additional entries for every person that signs up though your share.
Enter daily to win!→ http://bit.ly/ZipMCf
TommyOwens Eyewear – a premium made-to-order wooden eyewear line expertly handcrafted from natural materials; announces the launch of TommyOwensEyewear.com – the only 100% customizable wooden eyewear brand on the market available exclusively online.
TommyOwens Eyewear was created in response to the lack of superior craftsmanship found in other wooden eyewear brands currently on the market and is positioned to compete with both wooden and non-wood mainstream luxury brands. The brand’s unique brand heritage and craftsmanship sets it apart from other wooden eyewear companies. While most emerging brands have done away with the most unique part of woodworking (the “handcrafted” aspect) and replaced it with a machine, each TommyOwens frame is built by skilled hands from start to finish with roughly 32 hours going into making a single pair. Every frame is a one of a kind with the individual grain of the wood preserved, much like the rings in a tree, making it unique!
Each pair of wooden frames is cut, sanded and polished by the same expert woodcrafter from start to finish.The custom molds, allow the woodcrafters to create unique curves featured on each TommyOwens frames. Every design element of the frames including the screws is made of wood (unless one opts for spring hinges). An 8-11 layer process on both the face and temple pieces is used and each layer increases the rigidity and strength of the frame creating a quality wooden frame. Current styles include: Lady-El, So-Flo, Hollywood, Tropez, Nomad Two-Tone and Nomad.
TommyOwens, seeks to create an experience for its customers, by offering an in-home trial program that consumers can take advantage of and try out their eyewear in the comfort of their home for five days,absolutely free. The brand also offers a 3D builder simulation on its site so that customers are involved in the building process of their unique pair of TommyOwens glasses. In essence, the program is designed to provide the flexibility of trying out multiple styles, shapes and colors at the same time. There’s no obligation to buy and consumers can enjoy free shipping both ways.
“I’m very excited about the launch of TommyOwens”, says Founder and Creative Director Tom Fallon. “From our humble beginnings creating prototypes in my garage, we’ve worked tirelessly to bring this one-of-a-kind product offering to market. At our core, TommyOwens is ‘eyewear your way’ – an expression of wearable art!”
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest