VVSVS has updated his website with some new and fresh work.
VVSVS is the studio platform of art director Iván Flugelman.
Ivan graduated as a Graphic Designer at the University of Buenos Aires, were later on was a professor during a period of four years. He has worked as a motion graphics art director in the major animation houses in Buenos Aires: Punga Visual Consorcio and Peppermelon, until he decided to move to Europe.
Here he has collaborated with companies in London, Munich and Berlin like Partizan Labs, Tilt Design, Shucks Studio, Kemistry, Alpenblick and Zeitguised.
After working around Europe, he set base in Berlin to create VVSVS.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
- Europe’s First Underwater Sculpture Museum
- Adorable ‘Little Monks’ In Chongqing Go Viral Online
- Oscar Movie Posters Remade With ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Will Add Critical Acclaim To Your Childhood
- This Adorable Cat Just Got A Much Deserved Promotion