VVSVS has updated his website with some new and fresh work.
VVSVS is the studio platform of art director Iván Flugelman.
Ivan graduated as a Graphic Designer at the University of Buenos Aires, were later on was a professor during a period of four years. He has worked as a motion graphics art director in the major animation houses in Buenos Aires: Punga Visual Consorcio and Peppermelon, until he decided to move to Europe.
Here he has collaborated with companies in London, Munich and Berlin like Partizan Labs, Tilt Design, Shucks Studio, Kemistry, Alpenblick and Zeitguised.
After working around Europe, he set base in Berlin to create VVSVS.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- With Fire On Their Blades: The Dark Fantasy Character Art Of Eve Ventrue
- A Collection Of Cartoons For Those Who Like Smart And Modern Humor
- Bearded Man Playfully Poses For Pin-Up Calendar To Raise Money For Children’s Charity
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Impeccably-Dressed Bunny Models The Tiny Dapper Outfits Made By His Human
- Humorous Photo Manipulations By James Popsys
- The Emancipation Of Dissonance: Surreal Artworks By Charlie Davoli
- Black Velvet Galaxy Nebula Cake
- Surreal Photo Manipulations By Laurent Rosset Turn Landscapes Into Giant Waves
- Military Dads Have Tea With Their Daughters In Touching Photo Series
- A Restaurant Perched Atop A Mountain Peak
- Symbiosis Of Retro And Modernity: Russian Car By Bilenkin Vintage
- World’s Longest Tunnel Slide To Open In London This Summer
- Beautiful Women Portraits By Marta Bevacqua
- New Entries For The 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest