VVSVS has updated his website with some new and fresh work.
VVSVS is the studio platform of art director Iván Flugelman.
Ivan graduated as a Graphic Designer at the University of Buenos Aires, were later on was a professor during a period of four years. He has worked as a motion graphics art director in the major animation houses in Buenos Aires: Punga Visual Consorcio and Peppermelon, until he decided to move to Europe.
Here he has collaborated with companies in London, Munich and Berlin like Partizan Labs, Tilt Design, Shucks Studio, Kemistry, Alpenblick and Zeitguised.
After working around Europe, he set base in Berlin to create VVSVS.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Color Palettes From Famous Movies Show How Colors Set The Mood Of A Film
- Hilarious “Work Safety” Posters From The Soviet Union Era
- Drift Away: Beautiful Handcrafted Eco-Friendly Jewelry Made From Driftwood And Bioresin
- Amazing Wooden VW Beetle Made By Bosnian Pensioner
- Daredevil Skateboarding On A Giant Yugoslav Monument
- This Russian Woman Grew Her Hair To Rapunzel Length
- London Drug Dealers’ Messages Through The Lens Of Conventional Marketing
- Computer Love: The Ultimate Guide To Computing
- Gibson Girls: The Sexiest Women Of All Time
- Surreal Abandoned Building From Kamchatka
- Epic Video Game Room Decoration Ideas From PIXERS
- This Artist Has Turned Store’s Regular Trashcan Into A Trashcan For People’s Hopes And Dreams
- Edwardian Criminal Faces Of North Shields: Vintage Mugshots Of Women In The Early 1900s
- Man Quits Job, Sells Everything To Travel With His Rescue Cat Across Australia
- What If Popular Media Persons Appears In Popular 2016 Movie Posters?