VVSVS has updated his website with some new and fresh work.
VVSVS is the studio platform of art director Iván Flugelman.
Ivan graduated as a Graphic Designer at the University of Buenos Aires, were later on was a professor during a period of four years. He has worked as a motion graphics art director in the major animation houses in Buenos Aires: Punga Visual Consorcio and Peppermelon, until he decided to move to Europe.
Here he has collaborated with companies in London, Munich and Berlin like Partizan Labs, Tilt Design, Shucks Studio, Kemistry, Alpenblick and Zeitguised.
After working around Europe, he set base in Berlin to create VVSVS.
- Artist Spends 9 Years Using FedEx To Ship Glass Boxes To Create Shattered Sculptures
- 29 Clever Illustrations That Show The Differences Between Copywriters And Art Directors
- These Panda Selfies Are The Opposite Of Cute
- The Only 5 Types Of Romantic Comedy Posters
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Beef Flowers – Say It With Some Meat
- An 18-Year-Old Photographer Portrays Trump’s Quotes About Women
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty