Boris Indrikov, Russian painter was born in 1969 in Leningrad Russia. In 1994 he started his career as independent painter. He is a member of the International Federation of Artists of UNESCO. His creativity is mainly expressed in a mystical realism, not seldom inspired by Eastern cultures. With an unbelievable feeling for the rythm of lines, he could have been a costume designer as well. Most of his works are monochrome in earth colors.
Wilkinson – Award Winning 3D Animated TV commercial: Viral film in the form of a trailer for a videogame showing a battle between babies and their fathers. How the Wilkinson razor allows fathers to re-conquer women’s favors and the effect this has on the baby…
2008:Cannes international advertisint festival / Bronze lion / media category, Cresta awards.
Until the early 20th century, infrared photography was not possible because silver halide emulsions are not sensitive to longer wavelengths than that of blue light (and to a lesser extent, green light) without the addition of a dye to act as a color sensitizer. Wood, who discovered the unusual effects that now bear his name. The RPS co-ordinated events to celebrate the centenary of this event in 2010. The first infrared photographs
In this post we have added some of royalty free professional and good looking fonts for graphic and web designers. Download them instantly and start using in your next design. Happy Designing.
From photographs to cinema, black and white to colors, true to false, the approach of Patrizio Di Renzo is eclectic and subtle. Patrizio is very meticulous to the shape and the staging of his subject, maybe the specific touch of the fashion photographer. Patrizio expresses his taste for representing his mysterious path, which is often explored by numerous artists. Patrizio Di Renzo might create his photographs as he explored the ways of his own secret world. He wishes to keep away from realism, from details of ordinary life, to take us to an imaginary world, sometimes fantastic. It seems that his creativity leads him to new horizons. His creations cannot by defined in a particular current.
Do you love Futuristic robots? If Yes, this is for you. In this post we have added 30 Best, Futuristic and well designed 3d Robot character designs, created in 3D Max, Maya, CINEMA 4D, Lightwave etc.
Hong Yu-Chen is a illustrator, concept artist and motion designer, based in Taipei, Twian. He specializes in character design, fashion, visual graphic. In this post, we have added 25 stunning avatar character designs for game project.
Night photography refers to photographs taken outdoors between dusk and dawn. Night photographers generally have a choice between using artificial light and using a long exposure, exposing the scene for seconds, minutes, and even hours in order to give the film or digital sensor enough time to capture a usable image. With the progress of high-speed films, higher-sensitivity digital image sensors, wide-aperture lenses, and the ever-greater power of urban lights, night photography is increasingly possible using available light.
Nescafe Dolcegusto – Beautiful 3D Animation TV Commercial: The Dolce Gusto machine invites all coffee cups for a party in its artist’s loft where she shows them her creations and treats them to its variety of coffees.
Paintings by Ana Teresa Fernandez: Like everyone else, I’m easily drawn to the world of arts and visuals. When I see galleries of paintings in public like malls and bazaar – I can’t help but stop and take a look at some art piece which usually amazed me and feels like I’m content of just looking at them. Recently, I was scanning (I mean surfing) across the web when I stumble a picture showing a swimming woman in pool. I didn’t hesitate to research who’s the photographer then what makes me feel like a fool is that, it’s actually a painting by a great painter from Mexico – Ana Teresa Fernandez. Let’s talk about her.
Matte painting is a technique often used to create landscapes, sets and scenes for movies, TV and print when building a physical set or traveling to a particular location to film is either cost prohibitive or impossible. This technique requires a solid understanding of light, exposure, color theory and composition. Artist will often use a mix of digital painting, compositing and Photoshop
High-speed photography is an intriguing way to capture images that the human eye would not normally see because it is moving too quickly for us. With high-speed photography you can capture the point of impact or explosion and freeze movements in time that are happening tremendously fast
Sergio Martinez Cifuentes, with Chilean-Spanish dual citizenship, born in Santiago, Chile, on July 7, 1966. while still a child, known for his drawings, which together with its stark poetry and musical compositions begin to structure your profile adolescent romantic and existentialist. It is at this stage where youth participate in many events paint, obtaining significant awards
In this post we have collected Mustafa Soydan’s best fashion illustrations and realistic artworks for your inspiration. The theme in my works is totally complicated. It changes with my mood; it contains my past, my wishes for the future, pictures of the moment, and daily pleasures. My passion is to put my love for living into my work and make a mark on life.
You’re going to be taking hundreds of pictures of your growing child over the next few years – here’s how to make every one of them count. Professional photographer and photo-mom Joanne Dugan’s top ten ten tips will make your everyday baby photography more beautiful, more meaningful and more fun for you.
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 3,277 - Photography
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 2,717 - Travel
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 1,242 - Design
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 1,199 - Design
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 1,039 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 1,008 - Inspirations
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One Views today: 995 - Design
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 650 - Photography
- An Artist Transforms The Shapes Of Animals Into Cubes To Makes Them Definitely Look Straight Out Of Minecraft Views today: 490 - Animals
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 373 - Photography
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 324 - Inspirations
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century Views today: 313 - Inspirations
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images Views today: 289 - Photography
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 279 - Inspirations
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe Views today: 270 - Technology