I was looking for fog in this pure morning but nothing happened. Moreover there where birds sounds, river flowing and an incredible atmosphere of peace. Love nature
Other Pictures from this set > ENJOY NATURE !
Nothing else but pure lovely babe lying on a bed
Find out more on http://500px.com/TheBLUEMerlin
Hello Folks ! Here the new release of a french Sound artist called Guillaume Boyer. Every month in ANOV’s world we try to highlight a music artist in kind of different styles of sounds. This month Guillaume is giving us a fresh mix of Dubstep, Electro Rock and Indie Minimal.
Have fun et push the volume on !
HERE IS the set : http://soundcloud.com/boyer-guillaume/anov-playlist-par-guillaume#
The best ever made TimeLapse collection.
Here is an emerging Tumblr about absolute timelapses over the world. “ONE DAY, A MEN DECIDED TO OBSERVE NATURE FOR A LONG LONG TIME USING HIS EYES … THE DAY AFTER HE TOOK HIS CAMERA”
The main criteria for selection are : nature, passion, music. If you are going well on your creation, don’t forget to submit it on this Tumblr.
To get your eyes wide open lets go on TimelapseMe
- The White House’s Pete Souza Has Shot Nearly 2M Photos Of Obama, Here Some Of His Favorites Views today: 61,393 - Photography
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful Views today: 4,481 - Photography
- Watch Inside Obama’s New Home Views today: 1,949 - Architecture
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld Views today: 1,563 - Inspirations
- Ed Gein Style Horror Jacket Is The Most Terrifying Jacket Ever Views today: 1,445 - Design
- Honest Puns Inspired By CSS That Web Designers Can Relate To Views today: 1,420 - Inspirations
- There’s An Old Abandoned Theme Park Near Tokyo, And It’s Creepy As Hell Views today: 1,220 - Travel
- These Stunning Images Got Such A Great Reception They Have Been Unveiled As The Best Wedding Photos Of 2016 Views today: 1,079 - Photography
- The Innovative Minimalist Earrings By The Designer Otis Jaxon Views today: 979 - Design
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You Views today: 669 - Photography
- Can Photographs Change The World? Somalia Tragedy Through The Lens Of Jean-Claude Coutausse Views today: 660 - Photography
- Artist Shepard Fairey Adapts Obama’s Hope Poster For Trump Inauguration Views today: 635 - Inspirations
- Walking On Frozen Baikal, The Deepest And Oldest Lake On Earth To Capture Its Otherworldly Beauty Views today: 615 - Travel
- Biting Illustrations That Uncover All Of The Human Essences In Modern World Views today: 586 - Inspirations
- Hong Kong In The 1950s Captured By A Teenager Views today: 550 - Photography