The Festival promotes and dynamizes the city as a platform of debate and sharing. By focusing on the urban issues raised by the population, it establishes a direct connection between the public opinion and the process of architectonic project. Throughout the 5 days’ workshop, it will bring together groups of students guided by architects, sociologists and artists of the national and international scene. The conferences and targeted interventions will deepen the urban debate, thus creating a bridge between the downtown and the oriental area of the city. By envisioning the creation of specific architectonical proposals it intends to collect feasible and effective solutions for the problems that are most pertinent in Campanhã.
Poster for BlankHiss // Chapter VI // Fragmentation
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Surreal And Imaginative Black And White Photos That Will Confuse Your Eyes
- Unconventional Tourist Photographs Reveal What’s Behind the World’s Most Visited Sights
- Married Japanese Man Claims He Has Finally Found Love With A Sex Doll
- German Beer Ad Shows Men Cradling Their Beer Bellies Like Pregnant Moms
- An Artist Has Made This Badass Raven Costume Entirely By Hand