The Festival promotes and dynamizes the city as a platform of debate and sharing. By focusing on the urban issues raised by the population, it establishes a direct connection between the public opinion and the process of architectonic project. Throughout the 5 days’ workshop, it will bring together groups of students guided by architects, sociologists and artists of the national and international scene. The conferences and targeted interventions will deepen the urban debate, thus creating a bridge between the downtown and the oriental area of the city. By envisioning the creation of specific architectonical proposals it intends to collect feasible and effective solutions for the problems that are most pertinent in Campanhã.
Poster for BlankHiss // Chapter VI // Fragmentation
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard