Food & Farming is a brilliant project by New York based photographer Grabriela Herman. For who does not know Gabriela is half Brazilian, half American and she’s just great, love her work! Got to know her in 2009 and I’ve been following her career until now, she’s always surprising me with her stunning photos. Such an inspiration for me.
This is a new O Rappa‘s song, this video is extremely well done it was shot one of the Rio de Janeiro’s communities, and the song talks about being happy, no matter what, finding joy in things most of people don’t care. This is my favourite Brazilian band, their lyrics inspire me, give me strength and make me happy!
Kings of Convenience is my favourite band ever and I can’t believe some people don’t know this amazing duet. So this post is for you who does not know these guys, they are from Bergen, Norway, it’s only two amazing guys Erlend Øye & Eirik Glambek Bøe. I love all the songs, all the melodies and all the lyrics. They simply rock my world.
Click here for an awesome video.
I simply love folk and surf music in general and I grew up going to the beach, so I’m used to swim and dive but I never felt like surfing, I guess I’m too afraid, I don’t know, so the last seven years I’ve been following this singer, songwriter and surfer I love and I just posted about him, that is Jack Johnson, what happens is that in 2009 another singer, songwriter and surfer caught my attention: Marc Beauregard, so I became a huge fan, I love his energy, his lyrics and he’s always so positive, his songs just put a smile in my face, no matter what kind of problem I have, I count on Marc’s songs to feel better.
Since I just came back from the beach and I have all these feelings here alive I decided to post this interview, which is awesome because he mentions my name, as a person he would like to meet, what an honor huh?
Along with the interview you can check this really well done video from Rareform too.
If you don’t know Marc, please check for his new single called Forgiven, you can download it from Itunes.
Not Sure What To Call This Thing is a plataform I created to share photos I like, most of them are mine and the others from photographers I admire.
- These Photographs Of Creepy Children Will Terrify You
- When You See Where This Hidden Staircase Leads You’re Going To Want One
- Photographer Emily Lauren Wants To Change The Way We See Female Beauty
- Guy Shows Off His Amazing World War II Cover Up Tattoo
- Expand Your General Knowledge With These Fun Illustrated Facts
- Stunning Colorized Photos Of The Discovery Of The Tutankhamun’s Tomb In The 1920s
- New Hilarious Mashups By Stephen McMennamy
- 61-Year-Old Model Absolutely Rocks Her Swimsuit Campaign
- Stewardess Skill Training In China
- The Kings Of The Forest – Photographer Spent 3 Days In Nepal To Document The Isolated Tribe
- Veteran Storm Chaser Captures The Stunning Beauty Of Deadly Monsoons In Arizona
- Guy Transforms 1907 Upright Piano Into A Luxurious Desk
- Vibram Furoshiki Shoe
- Aviation Enthusiasts Has Converted Luxury Private Jet Into A Holiday Campsite
- Rare Snowfall On The Acropolis In Athens, Greece