Marcos Carneiro is a São Paulo based chef specialized in organic bread, cakes and cookies. He makes the most delicious whole bread, way better than Le Pain Quotidien one.
I’ve been following his work since 2011 and I had the opportunity of meeting him again this last weekend at some really awesome gastronomic event we had here in SP, called O Mercado. (the Market).
Marcos started his career selling bread on his bike, how awesome is that?! Now he has a bakery in Cantareira neighborhood. He told me he has plans of opening another little one on Jardins, so stay tuned!
If you are in São Paulo, please check his bakery, called Miolo Padaria Orgânica.
Food & Farming is a brilliant project by New York based photographer Grabriela Herman. For who does not know Gabriela is half Brazilian, half American and she’s just great, love her work! Got to know her in 2009 and I’ve been following her career until now, she’s always surprising me with her stunning photos. Such an inspiration for me.
This is a new O Rappa‘s song, this video is extremely well done it was shot one of the Rio de Janeiro’s communities, and the song talks about being happy, no matter what, finding joy in things most of people don’t care. This is my favourite Brazilian band, their lyrics inspire me, give me strength and make me happy!
Kings of Convenience is my favourite band ever and I can’t believe some people don’t know this amazing duet. So this post is for you who does not know these guys, they are from Bergen, Norway, it’s only two amazing guys Erlend Øye & Eirik Glambek Bøe. I love all the songs, all the melodies and all the lyrics. They simply rock my world.
Click here for an awesome video.
I simply love folk and surf music in general and I grew up going to the beach, so I’m used to swim and dive but I never felt like surfing, I guess I’m too afraid, I don’t know, so the last seven years I’ve been following this singer, songwriter and surfer I love and I just posted about him, that is Jack Johnson, what happens is that in 2009 another singer, songwriter and surfer caught my attention: Marc Beauregard, so I became a huge fan, I love his energy, his lyrics and he’s always so positive, his songs just put a smile in my face, no matter what kind of problem I have, I count on Marc’s songs to feel better.
Since I just came back from the beach and I have all these feelings here alive I decided to post this interview, which is awesome because he mentions my name, as a person he would like to meet, what an honor huh?
Along with the interview you can check this really well done video from Rareform too.
If you don’t know Marc, please check for his new single called Forgiven, you can download it from Itunes.
Not Sure What To Call This Thing is a plataform I created to share photos I like, most of them are mine and the others from photographers I admire.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- This Dog Loves to Play Dress Up With Cardboard Cutouts
- You Need A Mermaid Blanket In Your Life
- Anonymous Vigilante Is Fighting Asshole Drivers With This Parking Note
- Artist Covered The Poland National Gallery’s Staircase In Colorful Paint
- Slope Point Trees: Beauty Created By Force Of Nature
- Brazilian Families Pose With Children Affected By Zika Virus
- Check Out The Yorkshire Terrier That Will Give You Dream Hairstyle Goals
- Life-Size 1964 Ford Mustang Recreated In Lego
- Apple To Create New UK Headquarters At London’s Battersea Power Station
- This Mind-Blowing Audi Truck Could Be The Future Of Big Rigs
- A Look Inside The Luxurious Boeing 747-8 VIP
- How The Pros Film Crocodiles Up Close
- Sharon Stone And Anton Rivas In “Dog Day Afternoon” Photoshoot (2012)
- French Florist Spends 15 Years Decorating His Shop With 800 Water Cans
- This Humble Little House Was Designed For A Chef To Live On The Coast Of Norway