Check out these colorful street art installations composed of 30,000 origami pieces created by French artist Mademoiselle Maurice with the help of hundreds of volunteers. As part of Maurice’s participation in the 2013 ARTAQ Festival in Angers, France, they created a rainbow portrait along the banks of the Maine river and colored the pathway leading to the Montée St-Maurice Cathedral. Continue »
Studio Motta e Sironi have designed the interior of this lovely Italian loft located in Milan filled with unique and innovative decor.
Atelier Nuno Lacerda Lopes have designed the Ribatejo House located in the most central of the traditional provinces of Portugal.
American artist Phillip K. Smith III has created a unique installation dubbed as ‘Lucid Stead’ situated in the middle of the raw desert of Joshua Tree, California.
Overlooking the Mediterranean Sea is Villa L’Escalet, an elegant home located in Saint Tropez, France.
James Deans & Associates have designed the Wandana Residence situated in Wandana Heights, Victoria, Australia.
In 2010, Edmonds + Lee Architects have designed a beautiful renovation of Oriental Warehouse loft, a former warehouse located in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco, California.
Cool Renovation of a Former Army Building into a Modern Studio-Type Home in Switzerland by Ralph Germann Architectes
Swiss architectural firm Ralph Germann architectes has renovated this former army building during the Second World War into a contemporary and comfortable residence.
LHVH Architekten have designed the Lake House located in Kreuzau, Germany.
Magma Arquitectura have designed the House V located in Costa Brava, Girona, a city in the northeast of Catalonia in Spain.
Lisbon-based architecture, urban design, landscape architecture and multimedia firm Future Architecture Thinking has designed the Casa das Artes (House of the Arts).
Colorado-based designer and builder Funn Roberts built this suave retractable bed in the living room of Vincent Kartheiser of Mad Men fame.
Klopf Architecture studio have designed the Net Zero Energy Modern House located in Cupertino, California.
London-based designer Harry Thaler has created the Atelierhouse, a superb renovation of a studio-cum-residence in Bolzano, Italy.
Whipple Russell Architects have designed the 9010 Hopen Place located in Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles, California.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China