Simone Micheli studio designed the House with View of the Future located in Florence, Italy.
Italian artist Alberto Seveso has come up with an impressive series called ‘Dropping’ that features striking images of fluid sculpting and high-speed photographs of ink mixing with oil.
Greg Wright Architects designed POD Boutique Hotel located in Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa.
The ‘Wind Portal’ was built through the collaboration of Lebanese artist Najla El Zein and lighting designer Maurice Asso. A total of 5,000 hand-folded paper windmills were used to create the eight-meter high curtain which was a temporary gateway at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
Kokaistudios designed the luxurious interior of the House of the Tree located in Shenzhen, China.
Brilliant photographer Joseph Ford has come up with an amazing mashup series of aerial landscapes and fashion photos.
Anderson Architecture studio designed the Waverley Residence located in Waverley, New South Wales, Australia.
London-based studio Carl Turner Architects designed the Stealth Barn located in the County of Cambridge, England.
UK architectural practice Squire and Partners have designed the Mayfair House in London with a very eye-catching custom leaf façade.
WA Design Inc designed the Tahoe Ridge House built on 8 acres of land in Tahoe Donner, California, USA.
Located in the middle of Indian Ocean is this absolutely beautiful Boat Hotel in Cocoa Island, Maldives.
Loucas Zahos Architects designed the Taringa House located in an inner west suburbs of Brisbane, Australia.
Triptyque Architecture designed this Brazilian apartment with an unusually distorted bookcase.
In the heart of Norrmalm District in Sweden is this sensational Duplex Apartment with a dark and dramatic interior that impose a masculine, welcoming and ethnic vibe.
Completed in 2010, FHR Architects designed the Clipper Bay Residence located in Safety Beach, Australia.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Makeup Artist Turns Herself Into Creepy Monsters That’ll Give You Nightmares
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities