Italian artist Alberto Seveso has come up with an impressive series called ‘Dropping’ that features striking images of fluid sculpting and high-speed photographs of ink mixing with oil.
|If you like Design You Trust,|
support us on Facebook:
Greg Wright Architects designed POD Boutique Hotel located in Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa.
The ‘Wind Portal’ was built through the collaboration of Lebanese artist Najla El Zein and lighting designer Maurice Asso. A total of 5,000 hand-folded paper windmills were used to create the eight-meter high curtain which was a temporary gateway at the Victoria and Albert Museum.
Kokaistudios designed the luxurious interior of the House of the Tree located in Shenzhen, China.
Brilliant photographer Joseph Ford has come up with an amazing mashup series of aerial landscapes and fashion photos.
Anderson Architecture studio designed the Waverley Residence located in Waverley, New South Wales, Australia.
London-based studio Carl Turner Architects designed the Stealth Barn located in the County of Cambridge, England.
UK architectural practice Squire and Partners have designed the Mayfair House in London with a very eye-catching custom leaf façade.
WA Design Inc designed the Tahoe Ridge House built on 8 acres of land in Tahoe Donner, California, USA.
Located in the middle of Indian Ocean is this absolutely beautiful Boat Hotel in Cocoa Island, Maldives.
Loucas Zahos Architects designed the Taringa House located in an inner west suburbs of Brisbane, Australia.
Triptyque Architecture designed this Brazilian apartment with an unusually distorted bookcase.
In the heart of Norrmalm District in Sweden is this sensational Duplex Apartment with a dark and dramatic interior that impose a masculine, welcoming and ethnic vibe.
Completed in 2010, FHR Architects designed the Clipper Bay Residence located in Safety Beach, Australia.
Located in Camden, North West of London is this Mews property with spacious and bespoke interior, open plan with a touch of bohemian ambiance.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Top Products of the Week via The Gadget Flow #12
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Hungary Fashion Photographer Under Fire Over ‘Migrant Chic’ Shoot
- Meet Helen Stifler, The Queen of Cosplay
- Duu Motorcycle
- The Floyd Utility Set
- Another Escape Magazine
- You Can Rent Out this Eerie, Abandoned Wizard of Oz Theme Park
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Artist Duo STALLMAN Create ‘Canvas On Edge’ Collection
- Luxurious Eco-Friendly Mansion Exists Entirely Below Ground
- Helix: The Folding Bicycle
- Hang Sitt: The Dual-Purpose Chair
- Building Websites Just Got so Much Better with the New Divi Builder Plugin
- Sibui Nazarenko by Michael Sanders
- Alphabeta Lamp
- Aigai Spa – Urban Oasis in São Paulo
- Cookie Cutter and Stampers
- You’re Guaranteed To Find That Special Gift For Each And Everyone In The Family Here
- Products of The Day #446