Located in Camden, North West of London is this Mews property with spacious and bespoke interior, open plan with a touch of bohemian ambiance.
Architect Philipp Tangalychev and Daria Kasatskaya of Studioplan designed this stunning apartment interior located in Moscow, Russia.
Bright and airy Stockholm apartment near Castle Forest, Goteborg and Kungsladugård is now listed on Stadhem.
Swedish studio Tengbom Architects has created the Smart Student Unit project. This eco-friendly, affordable and 10 square meter ‘portable dorm’ was built for the students University of Lund.
Located in Melbourne, Australia, this beautiful house conversion was a former warehouse inside a historic 1880′s building.
Rome-based studio Fabrizia Frezza designed the interior of Villa Ferraro located in the island of Capri, Italy.
Artist Till Koenneker designed a multi-functional cube called the ‘Living Cube’ to save space in his apartment.
Architectural and interior design practice Bossley Architects have designed this stunning Brown Vujcich House in a narrow urban site in Auckland, New Zealand.
Located in Courchevel in the French Alps is the cozy ski resort named Chalet le Petit Chateau.
If you would want to experience a perfect get-away with a bit of a rustic feel, then Cerro Místico in Lavalleja, Uruguay may just be the place that you have always wanted.
Architecture studio Arri LeCron designed the Jewel of Kahana, a gorgeous oceanfront property on the Island of Maui, Hawaii.
Tel Aviv-based Pitsou Kedem Architects has renovated a 300-year-old house into an ultimately gorgeous residence with a minimalist and modern touch.
The Ben Bacal studio created this luminous bachelor pad located in at Beverly Grove, Los Angeles, California.
This 27 square meter portable home called ÁPH80 was designed and manufactured by ÁBATON in Spain as an ideal residence for two people.
Mauricio Arruda Architects + Designers have designed the Alameda Campinas Residence project located in São Paulo, Brazil.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Benetton Uses Ethnicity Data To Create Computer-Generated ‘Models’ From Different Cities
- $2 Junk Shop Photo Turns Out To Be Worth $5,000,000
- Artists Create Unique Wallcut Murals In Abandoned Factory
- 15 Authentic Shots Of Motherhood In All Its Beauty
- Gerard Schlosser’s Intimate And Hyperrealistic Paintings Of The Body (NSFW)
- Breathtaking Photos Of London Town From Above
- Juniper, The Happiest Fox In The World
- All Little Things – Happy Moments Every Couple Should Share
- Meet Escape Traveler – A Tiny Cabin On Wheels That Can Be Moved Anywhere
- “Ballads Of Shanghai”: Changing Face Of Urban China
- Artists Recreate Van Gogh’s Iconic Bedroom And Put It For Rent On Airbnb
- Ethereal Floral Tattoos Mimic Delicate Watercolor Paintings On Skin
- Look, These Landscapes Are Out Of This World!
- The Russians Make The Best Truck In The Universe For $50K
- Mini Glacier Candles Remind You Of Global Warming As They Melt