JAM Architects designed the modern Coppin Penthouse. This sleek contemporary home with a gorgeous rooftop pool is located in Victoria, Australia.
Award-winning Japanese architect Sou Fujimoto was invited to design the Pavilion, a temporary structure for the Serpentine Gallery 2013. The three-dimensional structure occupies some 357 square-meters of lawn in front of the Serpentine Gallery.
Michael Herrman of French studio Ateliers Michael Herrman designed the renovation of his family’s 140 square meter duplex apartment, Place de la Madeleine, located inside an 18th century building.
Paris-based studio B2 Architecture design the Cornlofts, re-design of a loft inside a former industrial building in Prague, Czech Republic.
In 2010, artist Tom Tsuchiya (soo-chee-ya) created Atlas Recycled for the Ecosculpt Exhibition on Fountain Square in Cincinnati. The open air exhibition was held to raise awareness of ecological sculptures and to celebrate the 40th anniversary of Earth Day.
314 Architecture Studio designed H.3. Residence situated in in Athens, Greece.
Toronto-based studio Tact Architecture designed Carling Residence located in the forest of Georgian Bay, Ontario, Canada.
Our fingers sure know how to do wondrous things. Check out these fascinating finger paintings by Taiwan-based artist Iris Scott.
Arizona-based practice Wendell Burnette Architects designed the Dialogue House located in Phoenix, Arizona.
MHM Architects designed Boathouse docked in Millstätter lake, Carinthia, Austria.
We don’t actually need a lot of words to brighten up our day. According to two girls named Skye Dwyer and Melissa Lee, all we’ll ever need are just five words. This inspired them to put up their typography website and simply called it Five Words.
Brazilian firm Galeazzo Design designed this three-level ranch home located in São Paulo, Brazil.
Denmark-based studio Norm Architects designed Copenhagen Penthouse II located in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Orangutans in Indonesia by photographer Robert J. Franz
Check out these wonderful pictures of wildlife mothers as they are captured taking good and extra care of their cuddly young offsprings.
Studio Guilherme Torres designed the LA House located in Londrina, Brazil. Built atop the highest point of the lot, the boxed structure is essentially concrete styled with Brazilian teak cumaru wood.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Brave Mum Dresses As Wonder Woman For Last Day Of Chemo
- These Granny Panties Will Revolutionize Your Sex Life
- Couple’s Dog Is the Cameraman On Their Enchanting Wedding Day
- Stunning Photos of ‘Star Wars’ Scenes Created with Lego
- Children With Down Syndrome Recreate Famous Paintings To Prove That Everyone Is A Work Of Art
- This Dutch Museum is Covered in Grass and Has a Rooftop Walkway
- Goat Put In Tiger Enclosure As Lunch, Steals Tiger’s Bed And Becomes Boss
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt