Swedish architectural firm Wingårdhs has designed the Emporia, an inward-looking retail behind a wreath of residential and commercial buildings.
Located in Laguna Beach, California is the Hotel Seven4One with lush green feature wall accented with reclaimed wood and a metal fireplace.
N232 Arquitectura designed the chic and dainty Arnedo Duplex located in Arnedo, La Rioja, Spain.
Spanish multidisciplinary team (fos) has created a unique installation that carries the same name of the firm. (fos) means light in Greek and melted in Catalan.
Situated in Ibiza is mid-way between Spain’s coastline and larger island Majorca is Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena, a perfect place for a holiday.
WORK Architecture studio designed this stunning penthouse of Diane von Furstenburg’s flagship store, a six-story structure built behind two landmarked facades in New York City’s Meatpacking District.
Multi-awarded architectural firm Powerhouse Company believes that great architecture and design must simply improve the quality of living.
Interior designer Claudi Pelizzari designed the La Casa del Tempo, also known as the ‘House of Time’, located on the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy.
Crosson Clarke Carnachan Architects designed the Great Barrier Island House located in New Zealand.
One of Australia’s top 10 architectural firms, Bossley Architects, have designed the Glendowie House in Auckland, New Zealand.
Antonio Zaninovic Architecture Studio and Rees Roberts & Partners have designed the Gubbins House located at the base of Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa.
Interior design studio Martha’s Vineyard have designed the homely interior of the Falmouth residence.
In 2009, a historic high school in the Schillerstraße in Kufstein, Austria underwent a unique renovation and extension whose designer was even decided over an architectural competition.
Sullivan, Goulette & Wilson architecture studio designed the impressive renovation of an 1880s school located in Chicago.
Artist Gabriel Orozco in collaboration with architect Tatiana Bilbao have created the Observatory House.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- What If Doctors Doodle Brand Logos?
- British & American English: Differences
- Real Life Teddy Bear’s Picnic: Model and Her Daughter Pose in Cute Snaps with Huge Brown Bear
- McDonald’s Offering Massive 48-McNuggets Bucket in Japan, But True Idol Fans Need to Eat 1,200
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Dad Re-Draws His Daughter’s Pencil Sketches
- Brilliant, Energetic and Skillfully Shot Images of Headbangers Mid-Bang
- Percko: The Perfect Posture Shirt
- Street Art by Sainer and Bezt (Etam Cru)
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- Meet Nangua, A Very Rare (And Very Adorable) Bright Orange Baby Monkey
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- Loving Boyfriend Prepares Symmetrical Breakfasts for Himself and His Partner Every Day
- This Guy Just Won The Selfie Stick Game Once And For All