Aamodt Plumb Architects designed this beautiful Beach House located in the Hamptons, in East Quogue, New York.
Swedish architectural firm Wingårdhs has designed the Emporia, an inward-looking retail behind a wreath of residential and commercial buildings.
Located in Laguna Beach, California is the Hotel Seven4One with lush green feature wall accented with reclaimed wood and a metal fireplace.
N232 Arquitectura designed the chic and dainty Arnedo Duplex located in Arnedo, La Rioja, Spain.
Spanish multidisciplinary team (fos) has created a unique installation that carries the same name of the firm. (fos) means light in Greek and melted in Catalan.
Situated in Ibiza is mid-way between Spain’s coastline and larger island Majorca is Hotel Hacienda Na Xamena, a perfect place for a holiday.
WORK Architecture studio designed this stunning penthouse of Diane von Furstenburg’s flagship store, a six-story structure built behind two landmarked facades in New York City’s Meatpacking District.
Multi-awarded architectural firm Powerhouse Company believes that great architecture and design must simply improve the quality of living.
Interior designer Claudi Pelizzari designed the La Casa del Tempo, also known as the ‘House of Time’, located on the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy.
Crosson Clarke Carnachan Architects designed the Great Barrier Island House located in New Zealand.
One of Australia’s top 10 architectural firms, Bossley Architects, have designed the Glendowie House in Auckland, New Zealand.
Antonio Zaninovic Architecture Studio and Rees Roberts & Partners have designed the Gubbins House located at the base of Table Mountain in Cape Town, South Africa.
Interior design studio Martha’s Vineyard have designed the homely interior of the Falmouth residence.
In 2009, a historic high school in the Schillerstraße in Kufstein, Austria underwent a unique renovation and extension whose designer was even decided over an architectural competition.
Sullivan, Goulette & Wilson architecture studio designed the impressive renovation of an 1880s school located in Chicago.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Inside The Oreo Wonder Vault That Popped Up In NYC
- Curated Images And Textures From Google Maps
- This Is A Carpet Made Of Vintage Jeans Labels
- Tiny Swiss Cottage Built From Remnants Of An Alpine Log Cabin
- This Artist Creates A Ceramics Imprinted With Patterns Of Vintage Typewriter Letters
- An Abstracted Lamborghini Is The Basis For The Bizarre-Looking Lo Res Car From United Nude
- Changing Cities: The Overlapping Of Past And Present
- The Adorable Photo Series Shows Curvy Canines And Flexible Felines Participating In A Spot Of Yoga
- Car Repair Service In Ivory Coast
- Photographer Captures An Empty New York City During The Snowpocalypse
- Before Photoshop – 14 Historic Photos That Have Been Manipulated
- Adorable 1970s Valentine’s Day Cards Featuring The McDonaldland Characters
- What Art History Would Look Like If Men And Women Had More Tattoos
- 12 Charts That Perfectly Sum Up Being In A Long Distance Relationship
- Death Anxiety Comics Inspired By Our Fears