This typical problem with cell phones. Before we got them, we mastered the life perfectly. Now it’s a problem without the cell phone. Continue »
Painted by Kyle Lambert – The world’s most realistic finger painting. Using only a finger, an iPad Air and the app Procreate, artist Kyle Lambert has painted a photorealistic portrait of actor Morgan Freeman.
Walt and Jesse look pretty adorable in this ginerbread house by Sugar Plum Cake Shop, the DEA snowman is also great. He’s so adorably unthreatening. Made for promotion of the Company
Wu-Tang, widely considered to be among the greatest hip-hop groups of all time, is collaborating with Tempe-based bicycle company State Bicycle Co. to release a line of custom-outfitted fixed gear and single speed road bikes to commemorate the Wu’s 20th year of bringing the ruckus and shaping urban street culture.
The State Bicycle Co. Wu-Tang Brand 20th Anniversary Ltd. Edition Bike is tastefully branded with Wu-Tang imagery from bars to bracket. An engraved Wu-Tang branded stem holds a set of bullhorn handlebars atop a boldly painted chromoly TIG-welded frame, all of which feature the unmistakable markings of the Wu.
Sensemonkeyboy helped buid this awesome Darth Vader MailBox for a friend that ended up with a helmet door and a lightsaber flag.
In every school picture for the past 40 years, Dale Irby wore the same 1970s-era polyester shirt and coffee-colored sweater.
Watch Christina Stephens—a practicing occupational therapist and clinical researcher who lost her foot after a crush injury—build herself a working prosthetic leg out of Lego.
The eight and final season of Dexter will premiere on FOX in the United Kingdom, and to commemorate that event, Miss Cakehead and Annabel de Vetten of Conjurer’s Kitchen teamed up to create a life-sized Dexter Morgan out of cake.
Photos: AJ Pilkington/Manicks Productions Ltd.
“Take the fifty most murderous, duplicitous, treacherous, and violent people in the world…Now, put them in a room with one seat and make them play musical chairs to the death.” Scott Meyer has perfectly summarized the concept behind Game of Thrones.
That someone is Bill Porter and he crafted up a tie that plays out a game of Tetris. The tie is currently in prototype stage, but will eventuall be playable via bluetooth on your phone. Yes, you will be able to play your tie.
Grumpy Vader, do you approve? “Nooooooooo!” No, Grumpy Cat did not join the dark side. The dark side joined him.
Start your morning off right – with a penis in your mouth! With these naughty penis shaped egg frying molds you’ll be cooking up a protein storm of phallic shaped meals that will kickstart your metabolism and become a staple of your nutritious morning breakfast.
The idea was to make a fully fuctional game of Kong into an old barrel that you can happily have beer and cocktails on. It was built by Joel Griffin Dodd, who is no stranger to some kickass cabinet builds, but this one I am pretty sure I could not jump over.
To celebrate each of the myriad of versions of Vespa, creative agency NOMOON has created an infographic animation illustrating the evolution of various scooters from 1943 to the present day.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Artists Builds Tiny Tree-Houses Around Common House Plants And It’s Awesome!
- The R.A.F. MK1 Cluster Bomb Drinks Cabinet
- Artist’s Series Depicts ‘Game Of Thrones’ Characters Drawn As Pin-Up
- Jungle Book Cast Photos Pair Actors With Animals
- If Modern Movies Would’ve Been Released On VHS Cassette
- Don’t Look Down At This Glass Sightseeing Platform In China
- This Mom Makes Costumes And Takes Awesome Photos Of Her Kids
- 12 Things You’re Doing That Make People Dislike You Immediately
- Photographer Freezes Time, Suspends Foods In His Zero-Gravity Kitchen
- Liquid Marble Installation Turns Castle Courtyard Into Fantastical Pool
- Everyday Things That Look Totally Different Under A Microscope
- Felted Veggies Cling To Embroidery Hoops By Veselka Bulkan
- Shampoo Planet: Paintings Of North American Urban Landscapes And Interiors By Marc Trujillo
- Terrifying Russian Architecture Which Looks Better From Above
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives