Beautiful photo always tells a story, several questions come to mind that how this photo is taken, what was the inspiration, what is the mission and who is behind this creation. Photographers around the world are always in search of best shot of their life so he/she can be unique and popular.
Photography Heat is presenting again some Amazing Places Around the World part 3 for our viewers. We collect these photos and feature to realize you people that how much this world is beautiful.
Photography Heat is presenting some dual effect pictures to make us feel that we should remain happy with the blessings of Almighty Allah as he has made us perfect. We should focus on beautiful and attractive dressing but not in removing anything which is natural.
Innocent moments like that resonate through our hearts and minds, and make us all confused and some time make us all laugh. It is very difficult to believe that these photos are original or Photoshop. Hope you will appreciate and like our collection.
Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force, A future truck introduced by Benz. What will highway patrol vehicles look like in 2025? That’s the question posed by this year’s Los Angeles Design Challenge, and Mercedes-Benz has answered with the Ener-G-Force design concept.
There’s just something about Polaroid-style Instant Photography. For some it’s that you get the best of both worlds; the mysterious, demonstrative experience of analogue film with the ‘right now’ convenience of digital.
It’s spontaneous and it’s fun.
Ramon Bruin is a 31 year old talented freelance artist, who graduated at the Airbrush Academy in the Netherlands. Roman is always pushing his own limitations. The use of several styles and technique develops him in a wide characteristic of arts. He is typically a self taught artist.
In expanding our Fish Head series we sorted out to create another dynamic group of images playing with surface tension of water naturally. Some action and intensity has been put into this which provides dynamicity of images when some characters dive into a role.
Christmas is really around the corner already. This is a good reminder for those who haven’t set-up their Christmas trees yet and to do some early Christmas shopping too. These Christmas tree graphics would also make nice Christmas cards too.
These photos have been taken from Santa Susanna championship in October 2008 by Hardbodies who is a male photographer from France. Some pictures were taken indoor and some outdoor. Women were very kind to take their photos but it may not be as perfect as some professionals do.
Slavo Janowski and Stefano Canali are photographers who have taken these photos in Dubai (The City of Lights) both are from Ireland, and it is a place where their passion for photography and love for traveling meets.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Urban Jungle: Hong Kong From Above By Andy Yeung
- This Urban Artist Creates Amazing Rainbow Colored Art Around The World
- Slavik’s Fashion: The Most Stylish Hobo in The Ukraine
- Artist’s Gorgeous Watercolor Paintings Align Perfectly With Surroundings
- Titian Fur Kitten: The Almost Perfect Professional Cat Model
- Ivorian Photographer Joana Choumali Shows Modern African Women Dressed In The Traditional Clothes Of Their Ancestors
- Beautiful Colorized Photos Of Immigrants in Their Traditional Dresses At The Ellis Island Immigration Station In The Early 20th Century
- Photographer Elaine Li Captures Beautiful Pictures Of Urban Landscapes In Unusual Ways
- Glowing Dress Turns Claire Danes Into Cinderella At The Met Gala
- Police Sketches Of 15 Literary Characters Based On Their Book Descriptions
- Mouth-Watering Lego Meals Art By Japanese Artist
- Malaysian Artist ‘Red’ Hong Yi Creates Jackie Chan Portrait Using Thousands Chopsticks
- Woman And Her Cat Have Been Sailing Around The World Together For Years
- Rare Photos Of 19-Year-Old Prince Outside Minneapolis’ Old Schmitt Music Headquarters In 1977
- Boxes Into Beds: Brilliant Idea Helps Earthquake Victims In Japan