Beautiful photo always tells a story, several questions come to mind that how this photo is taken, what was the inspiration, what is the mission and who is behind this creation. Photographers around the world are always in search of best shot of their life so he/she can be unique and popular.
Photography Heat is presenting again some Amazing Places Around the World part 3 for our viewers. We collect these photos and feature to realize you people that how much this world is beautiful.
Photography Heat is presenting some dual effect pictures to make us feel that we should remain happy with the blessings of Almighty Allah as he has made us perfect. We should focus on beautiful and attractive dressing but not in removing anything which is natural.
Innocent moments like that resonate through our hearts and minds, and make us all confused and some time make us all laugh. It is very difficult to believe that these photos are original or Photoshop. Hope you will appreciate and like our collection.
Mercedes-Benz Ener-G-Force, A future truck introduced by Benz. What will highway patrol vehicles look like in 2025? That’s the question posed by this year’s Los Angeles Design Challenge, and Mercedes-Benz has answered with the Ener-G-Force design concept.
There’s just something about Polaroid-style Instant Photography. For some it’s that you get the best of both worlds; the mysterious, demonstrative experience of analogue film with the ‘right now’ convenience of digital.
It’s spontaneous and it’s fun.
Ramon Bruin is a 31 year old talented freelance artist, who graduated at the Airbrush Academy in the Netherlands. Roman is always pushing his own limitations. The use of several styles and technique develops him in a wide characteristic of arts. He is typically a self taught artist.
In expanding our Fish Head series we sorted out to create another dynamic group of images playing with surface tension of water naturally. Some action and intensity has been put into this which provides dynamicity of images when some characters dive into a role.
Christmas is really around the corner already. This is a good reminder for those who haven’t set-up their Christmas trees yet and to do some early Christmas shopping too. These Christmas tree graphics would also make nice Christmas cards too.
These photos have been taken from Santa Susanna championship in October 2008 by Hardbodies who is a male photographer from France. Some pictures were taken indoor and some outdoor. Women were very kind to take their photos but it may not be as perfect as some professionals do.
Slavo Janowski and Stefano Canali are photographers who have taken these photos in Dubai (The City of Lights) both are from Ireland, and it is a place where their passion for photography and love for traveling meets.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness
- New Campaign ‘Sexxenger’ Highlights Online Danger For Kids
- Animalistic Soldier Portraits By Alexander Khokhlov
- Europe’s First Underwater Sculpture Museum
- Adorable ‘Little Monks’ In Chongqing Go Viral Online
- Oscar Movie Posters Remade With ‘Winnie The Pooh’ Will Add Critical Acclaim To Your Childhood
- This Adorable Cat Just Got A Much Deserved Promotion
- The First Non-Nude Issue Of Playboy Is Here
- A Man Created A Bathroom Mirror That Looks Like The Future
- Get Shit Done With Mi Goals
- A Catlendar To Make You Smile All Year Round In 2016