There is no guarantee to watch the Northern Lights when you want. You can just increase your chances by doing right things. Travel photographer Yigit Yuksel shares his travel notes from his recent Northern Norway trip.
To see the Northern Lights you should always improvise in your travel and search some places that suitable for watching the Northern Lights. This means that you should find a spot where away from city lights or busy roads and it must have an open wide view so you can watch it altogether.
Aston Martin On Ice Performance Lapland in Arvidsjaur, Sweden is a 4 days of driving on ice training from morning till afternoon, including a special time trial at night. A collection of recent Aston Martin cars were in the line up. Rapide S, DB9 Coupe and Convertible, V8 Vantage, Vantage S, V12 Vantage S, Vanquish and Vanquish Volante. All cars were on spikes. The track is located in Swedish Lapland on a frozen lake over 15 km square area and it’s Aston Martin’s own lake. There are more car companies organising this kind of tests in Arvidsjaur but Aston Martin has the most special and the largest track. It has many different combination including mini version of real race tracks like Spa and Nürburgring.
Iceland is a real heaven for an explorer or a photographer. Unique landscapes with mixture of nature’s all colors, terrain is a blanket mixed ice, snow or lava, nights are illuminated by stars and magnificent Northern Lights, half frozen waterfalls and glaciers and so on. Every corner is a different experience in Iceland.
Iceland urges you to do this exploration.
The Skógafoss is one of the biggest waterfalls in the country with a width of 25 metres and a drop of 60 m. Continue »
I’ve been in Sweden in February 2013 for watching Northern Lights and other beauties of Winter. For that I crossed the line of North Pole and went to northernmost Sweden. It’s been really cold. Polar weather is very dry but at some point you realize that everything is freezing including yourself. It’s been a challenge for me also for my Photography equipment. Before I go to Sweden I red many articles about using DSLR in extreme cold conditions and how to capture Northern Lights in that condition. This article will be another guide you’re going to read before you use your DSLR in extreme cold conditions. I have few lessons learned, suggestions and tricks to share with you. I hope they will be useful to you.
Tuz (Salt) Lake is the second largest lake in Turkey and one of the largest hypersaline lakes in the world. It contains between %40 to %60 percent salt. It’s almost completely dry in summer. Central Anatolia Region has no connection to any sea but Salt Lake is providing a great scene to visitors about experiencing sunset and water.
Solna Centrum, Creatively and beautifully designed stunning metro stations. Now available for iPhone 4 & 5 Retina Wallpapers.
Solna Centrum, T-Centralen, Stadion. Creatively and beautifully designed stunning metro stations.
Dog sledding was one of the activity I’ve done in Sweden. It was so fun and entertainment.Sled dogs are mostly huskies. They are so friendly and beautiful and have always eager to run.
Northern Lights a.k.a Aurora Borealis is one of the most interesting Natural Phenomenon. I’ve never seen such a beautiful sky event like them. It’s truly beautiful and fascinating. They are literally dancing in the sky.Click to following links to view more photos.
Trending on Design You Trust:
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- The Last Of The Kings: Very Sad Photos Of The Hard Life Of Congolese Gorillas
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- The Angel Oak Tree In South Carolina Is Infernally Beautiful
- Chinese City Opens Awesome Five-Star Public Toilet
- Polish Craftsman Creates Amazing Household Items With A Folk Twist
- Aerial Images Of Salterns That Blur The Line Between Photograph And Painting
- What Michelle Obama’s Campaign Branding May Look Like If She Runs For President
- Marvelous Dreamlike Portraits Of Redheads With Red Foxes By Alexandra Bochkareva
- This Peculiar Board Game Is Anticipated To Be Biggest Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- Surreal Animal Hybrid Tattoos Look Like Quirky Sketchbook Drawings
- Black Model Recreates Famous Fashion Campaigns To Highlight Lack Of Diversity In Fashion Industry
- 80’s Young Fashion: Color Photos Of US Teen Girls During The 1980s
- Photographer Andreas Levers Captures The Hazy Glow Of Unpopulated Streets At Night
- Oxford University Women’s Rugby Team Strip Off For Charity Calendar