Well here is a chance to enter into an open Sony world photography award 2015 competition where you can try out your luck if you are an undeveloped or a professional photographer. Get your snapshots submitted before the time is over.
Check out some of the most beautiful photos submitted to Award Gallery 2015
My today’s post will highlight 10 Christmas gifts & gadgets designers would love to receive. So if you have got some close designer friends, this post of Christmas gifts is totally apt for you to make an abrupt choice for gifts & presents for designer’ friends.
Today I am unfolding before you cute and creative Christmas ornaments & decoration ideas for 2014. I hope you have a cheerful time watching them.
Today I am unfolding before you Android logo having a Halloween costume makeover for 2014. This is a fun project just to show the aura of Halloween. When everybody’s excited about the occasion how can our very own Android robotic logo be taken aback?
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- Paolo Pettigiani Sees New York City’s Central Park In Pink And Blue
- Creepstastic Body Paintings From A 16-Year-Old Artist
- “Fantplastique” By Ausra Osipaviciute
- Once Upon A Canvas: Exploring Fairy Tale Masterpieces By Ivan Bilibin
- In 1914, Baby Animal Photography Made For Exhausting Work
- Plastic Trash Gets New Life As Art
- Vivid Sydney: Festival Of Lights In the Heart Of Australia
- Venice Beach Roller Skaters: Cruising The Promenade Of LA’s Chillest Neighborhood
- Classical Portraiture Meets Modern Architecture In These Digital Collage Mash-Ups
- This Unique New Bookstore In China Is Filled With Optical Illusions
- Some Entries For 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Isosceles: Unique Female Lingerie Inspired By Geometry And Architecture
- 23 Striking And Surreptitious Photos Capture Street Scenes Of Pennsylvania In The 1970s
- Dance Moves Turned Into Charcoal Drawings By Heather Hansen
- Glow Worms Turn This New Zealand Cave Into Starry Night