Pop Pillows by MiJones Design, give a touch of different mood to your bedroom, with these comedy reversible pillow cases. What you need to do is just add your head to get the picture!!! Choose from Dead Tired, Angel & Devil or Noise Pollution. More pictures.
Some concepts design are just so good, somehow it can refresh your memory or make you remember sweet moment that you already forget. These two pieces of furniture exhibited by Koji Yano and Yoshiyuki Kashiwagi (83 Design) – certainly fall into that category. They design a creative stool called “Hikoki” (aeroplane) and “Kataguruma” (piggyback) based on childhood memories playing with parents. Do you ever play “Hikoki” and “Kataguruma”. +via:
Lego Lamp by Taiwan designer, Tzuwei Tai. This clever desk lamp get their inspiration from the popular block game playthings. Everyone has the experience of playing with Lego as kids. “Lego Lamp” lamp remind us of the creative spirit we used to have and enlighten us with the unlimited possibilities of building with blocks. +
Theis a television remote control that works without batteries. Just using a shaking motion generates electricity to turn the television on and off and control channels, volume, and other menus. Shaking the device in different directions to perform several functions.
by Sungmin Hong. From the name sure you know what it all about. Its a bolt + bulb + light, that the idea.
from Anderson Horta portfolio.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- That’s The Kind Of House You Don’t Get To See Everyday
- This New Zealand Street Is So Steep It Makes The Houses Look Like They’re Sinking
- We Can’t Stop Looking At These Drawings By Artists Reimagining Their Art As Famous Cartoons
- Extraordinary Design Shelter That Looks Like A ‘Flintstones House’, And No One Wants To Buy It
- Polish Artists Recreate Traditional Slavic Head Wreaths With A Modern Twist