Amazing work by Copenhagen-based photographer Signe Vilstrup.
Vintage photos from New York. Check out feshion from 1969 :). Enjoy
It’s the middle of the week and I would say it’s time to chill out a little bit. Well, not sure if “chill out” goes along with the hot gallery we’re about to present to you guys. As the title says, you may expect quality women photography. I am sure our male audience will appreciate this collection a lot, but hey .. there is plenty of inspiration for everyone, girls. My personal favorites are the nude artworks by Andre Brito and the fashion photography by Cyril Lagel. Enjoy! .)
Creative fashion photography by Yanzhou Bao from China (studying in Tokyo, Japan now). Enjoy :)
You may remember photography by Mike Powell, it’s not the first time we featured his work here on Cruzine. Anyway, I like his photos with tiny bit of post production .) Check the runner … it’s the very first photo. Let’s move lower down though. From illustrations I would like to highlight Cover Trois Couleurs – FR by DAVID VICENTE as well as Abominable Snowman by Joel Hustak. These two are amazing. From art / digital art section I like the water painting called Water Spread by Sophie Song. If you guys could need a free postcard design, check our freebie section for Painted Postcards by FluxVFX. Enjoy!
DAYDREAMERS: a collaboration between Olympus Finland, Continue reading “DAYDREAMERS / Singapore” »
fashion photographer Federico Cabrera and REVS magazines
to celebrate the release of the Olympus OM-D E-M5 camera.
Continue reading “DAYDREAMERS / Singapore” »
SummerLoves Live Forever
- I’m gonna marry Mr. Bixler.
- You can’t marry a teacher, it’s against the law.
- It is not.
- Yes it is, ’cause then he’ll give you all A’s, and it won’t be fair.
- Why do you think people want to get married?
- When you get old, you just have to.
- I used to like to play with my Ken and Barbie dolls. Ken was my favorite. Then one Christmas I got them a camper and all they wanted to do was hang out in it by themselves. So I wasn’t too upset when they took that wrong turn and went over the cliff.
Today as every single day, we’re bringing you a mixture of various quality artworks for you to get inspired. I am sure you’re already curious what did out team put together. So, let’s take a closer look. My personal picks from the photography section are the very first two photos. I’m speaking about the baseball player and the calm full moon photo by Nicolai Perjesi. The section right below dedicated to illustrations brought us several cool artworks. The first one that deserves your attention is called Repressed by Jennifer Healy. I kind of like the Mermaid Pin-Up by Roberto Pena as well. The ones into traditional art such as paintings, should take a closer look at Stardust* by J. Luna. Web designers and programmers may look forward a nice jQuery banner / ad rotator by Coding Jack. Enjoy!
The new line of type-based “designer” tote bags from WORDS BRAND™. To help celebrate Earth Day, save 15% now through April 24th on our large, eco-friendly tote bags. Enter code: ORGANIC2012 at checkout. More colors available, see the full line here.
RUN SLOW Collections present Summer 2012.
Be our guest. Witness True Vintage SuperStyle.
- What harm is there if you see me just once? Would you like to see me beg? Believe me, I’m no stranger to humiliation.
- Get up.
- A coffee.
- One glass of water. In a brightly lit public place.
- Ok, we don’t even have to talk to each other. We don’t even have to sit together.
- You sit on one side of the room and I sit on the other.
- And if everything goes really well, we’ll just wave to each other every once in a while.
Dominican designer Emilio Bello produces this charming penguin for Made In The Now. Available only for 24 hours!