AMERICAN PSYCHO PRINT BY @NEEDLEDESIGN
A Print inspired by American Psycho, the 2000 film by Mary Harron, based on the Novel by Bret Easton Ellis
Size: 420mm x 297mm
Hi-Gloss giclee 250gsm print.
worldwide Postage and packaging included in price
(this is unofficial fan artwork)
more prints here: http://needledesign.bigcartel.com
The subtle and sensual style is Ruby´s signature. Inspired by Steve Mcqueen, science fiction andthe great tradition of french luxury Jerome Coste created Ruby, a brand which guarantees good looks and safety.
See More At The Khooll
Drop the “The” Just “Facebook.” It’s cleaner.
Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention?
– [stares out the window] No.
– Do you think I deserve it?
– [looks at Gage] What?
– Do you think I deserve your full attention?
– I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition, and I don’t want to perjure myself, so I have a legal obligation to say no.
– Okay – no. You don’t think I deserve your attention.
– I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try – but there’s no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention – you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.
– Did I adequately answer your condescending question?
Paris is one of the most romantic cities from all around the World … let’s start with a nice photo from there .) Check Yellow Eiffel by Edi Nugraha … majestic! Romance and beauty go along, so guys .. why not checking few nice model photos? .) Don’t miss Margarita Pugovka by Sergi Jasanada and Great Comeback by Aleksandra Zaborowska. From the illustrations section it’s the Laurel and Hardy caricature by Paul Hutchinson I like the most. Good job Paul! Not sure what to highlight from the art / digital art section though .. there are several candidates. Vanity Verde by Leilani Joy is so colorful and unique. The ones looking for a nice gothic navi bar … look no further … we got a nice one in our freebie section. Enjoy!
Hillary Walsh was born in San Francisco and raused in Philadelphia. After attending business school in New York, she followed her interst in photography and worked as a photo assistant in several cities, including Paris and London, before launching her own career. by Creative Photography Blog. Read the rest of “Fashion Photography by Hillary Walsh” »
Read the rest of “Fashion Photography by Hillary Walsh” »
French tee brand Veni Vedi Vici released its new lookbook. VIEW THE ENTIRE RANGE HERE
German brand Zirkus Zirkus launched its spring summer collection, including this awesome Star Wars tee. VIEW THE FULL COLLECTION HERE
Genius Inc released its new tee collection full of fun VIEW THE FULL COLLECTION HERE
CXXVI released it spring collection of hand crafted apparel and accesories. VIEW THE FULL LOOKBOOK HERE
French brand Balibaris pays tribute to Woody Allen, David Lynch, Claude Chabrol and Steven Spielberg with this directors collection.VIEW THE FULL COLLECTION HERE
The awesome german blog So So Yeah collaborate with french artist Rémy Dautin to create a great tee and a cool tote bag. MORE PICS AND INFO HERE
The italian brand Boro launched its spring/summer tee collection called “Divisionario”
VIEW THE FULL LOOKBOOK HERE