Thank you for staying with us this year!!! Please, help us stay on top and thank you so much for everything you’ve done so far!
Small DYT™ stat from July 24, 2007 to July 24, 2008:
– registered users: 1807
– feed readers: 4889
– posts: 1687
– 455,000+ unique visitors
– 1,800,000+ page views
– 266Mb of image storage content
– OMFG terabytes of traffic
– 1200+ post comments
– 3000+ spam comments (catched!)
– a lot of fun!
Oh! Don’t forget to mention our sponsors:
Envisionext.net for superior hosting.
FreshBooks – delivers fast and simple invoicing and time tracking services that help you manage your business.
activeCollab – a project management and collaboration tool that you can set up on your own website: Keep Projects on Track, Collaborate, Take Control, Extend and Integrate.
Thank you all, friends! Stay tuned. Expect lots more! Best.
Sand hotel, Weymouth, United Kingdom. £10 per night. Open sky included. Continue »
First post here, hello.
Acrylic on wood is what she perfects on.
More in her gallery.
Hey I added one more piece to my portfolio () check it out !
Latest artwork I added to my portfolio. Hope you like it! Visit www.seasonzero.de for more!
Check it out:
Here are 3 of the 5 boots I have designed for the Dr. Marten Design Contest and need some votes on all the designs. I hope you love them!
Please go to this site to vote
Meanwhile on Design You Trust:
- The Six Stages of Waking Up In The Morning
- This Artist Turns People Into Aliens By Drawing Faces On Their Backs
- This Craftsman Creates Absolutely Badass Steampunk Masks, Outfits And Accessories
- Amazing Surreal And Tribal Backpacks By Konstantin Kofta
- Foreboding Creature Tattoos Are Modern Brothers Grimm
- These 13 Satirical Cartoons Depict The Disturbing Reality Of Modern-Day Society
- The Algonquin Hotel In NYC Has A Kitty Concierge Named Matilda
- Romantic And Heart-Melting Unsent Text Messages
- Mumbai’s Taxis Makeover
- Korean Woman Raises 200 Dogs Saved From Streets
- You Can Stay At This Converted Oil Rig In Malaysia And Go Diving
- Le Bristol Hotel In Paris Has Two Birman Kitties Watching Over The Lobby
- Stress Relief Service In Moscow
- Winners Of The National Geographic’s Kids Photography Competition 2015
- These Protective Wearables Feature Tiny Cat Ears For Added Playfulness